The Lacerator Slayer - Prophecy Build

"
TheCreatek wrote:
Also what do you think of using Voidheart with this build?

Haven't got to endgame yet but i think voidheart would be really good with this build.
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)
Great build you did, always wanted to use WoE but never had the chance. Thanks for the build!

"
TheCreatek wrote:
Also what do you think of using Voidheart with this build?

Don't think so because bleed don't stack and the build have a lot of "small" hits around 4k physical each hit so will be a bleed of 400 per second for 5seconds, and the poison is better because it stacks but no chaos or DoT increases on tree, but later ill try it.
Last edited by sirs on Jun 17, 2016, 10:44:44 AM
I think with Voidheart you have to Use Bloddlust Support and Knockback to maximize the effect, maybe even the reverse Knockback gloves

P.S my first Post ever xD
Last edited by Asassindor on Jun 17, 2016, 10:57:51 AM
"
Asassindor wrote:
I think with Voidheart you have to Use Bloddlust Support and Knockback to maximize the effect, maybe even the reverse Knockback gloves

P.S my first Post ever xD

Thats a good one, gona try it later for sure!
I'm trying this build right now :)

You got time to make your guide more visually appealing and more info in the post instead of the video?

I know it can be a lot of work, but i think your build deserves it.

In any case, thanks for the build!
Edited tree a bit so you can have extra jewel slot +more hp and some defence and extra int

poeurl.com/GLc

actually i would recomend Oak-Kray-Kray as bandit choise
Last edited by bgtbgt on Jun 17, 2016, 6:56:45 PM
Isnt it counterintuitive to skill so many "physical damage" nodes when "Wings" is mostly Elemental Damage? Would two physical onehanders be much better?
So this guide is already dead or what? :S
I was also looking forward to the build guide progressing. Im lvl 88 with 120 all res and A lot of space for improvement. I'll probably just wing it until somebody updates this thread, but i know my style won't be optimized.
Last edited by Blaa on Jun 27, 2016, 5:56:39 PM
"
Blaa wrote:
I was also looking forward to the build guide progressing. Im lvl 88 with 120 all res and A lot of space for improvement. I'll probably just wing it until somebody updates this thread, but i know my style won't be optimized.

I hope I can help, since I played the build for a while and decided to further refine it to the extent where you can farm all endgame content (havent tryed uber Atziri yet). I didnt want to make too drastic changes to gear since it should stay a somewhat budget apporach.

The only downside is, that its really hard to squeeze all the skill gems in and get all resistances maxed out. Also you should be careful with red maps that have -resist or -ele weakness.

I tried to really utilize the Ancestreal Warchief to its full glory (wich it absolutely does).

My gear looks as follows:

My passive tree looks as follows:

- I think "Voidheart" together with "Ancenstral Warchief" linked to "Bloodlust Support" is absolutly AMAZING! You can run it in a 5L setup and utterly destroy Bosses. The ring is just crazy good in general for this build since you do chaos offhand damage and attack really fast with lacerate to stack up the posion wich then gets amplified by "Vulnerability". I all comes together so well!!!

- Also I started running "Verusos Battaring Ram" Gloves since we have endurance charges running and are stun immune due to "Brutal Fervor" in the "Slayer Ascendency". Its a massive damage boost. Shock immunity is fantastic too and adds another layer of security.

- switched out hatred for "Arctic Armor" together with "Herald of Fire". Its 50% reserved and to me its just the better package (12% physical and fire mitigation with 15%/15% more/increased + ignite damage and exploding enemys is better than 40% cold damage). The build needed some tankyness for higher content too.

- Speaking of mitigation. I swapped away "Increased Area of Effect". It just wasnt necessary since we have a ton of AoE from Ascendency and tree already. I replaced it with Fortify to add that juicy 20% reduced damage and increased damage.

- changed the passive tree to further complement the idea of permanent Fortify. The Fortify Wheel can be reached comfortably and adds about 4% physical and 3,75% damage in general on top of 35% increased damage. It as well adds more mitigation the build didnt have before.

Last edited by GornoDD on Jun 28, 2016, 8:42:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info