Damn reflection

Reflect has been dumbed down so hard and shitcore is still crying...how about building a balanced char and not something that dies up to 90+

Without reflect standard has no consequences and would be an even bigger joke as it is now
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 14, 2016, 8:54:35 AM
Every build needs a foil. Yours is reflect. You can mitigate it simply by playing a little more carefully. You cared enough to make a post about it. You can turn that care into something positive.
@databeaver

Looks like they have changed mob life increase drastically in parties. It used to be +50% for normal,+100% for cruel and +150% on merciless, for each additional party member.

Also I just threw x8 instead of x8,5 for simplicity

Nevertheless , my point was what makes reflect dangerous has more to do with monster life than the dps you do, after a certain point.
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Last edited by kaarelo on Jun 14, 2016, 8:37:07 AM
I'm not talking about remove reflection from the game!! And I'm not crying about that.
I'm just telling it could be better if reflection was more visible, because me and other 50 blinded persons, in some circumstances, don't see it. I stopped leveling my char at level 95 because there is no way to level him (every 10 maps max I die for reflection because of I don't see it).
I have a lightning caster with legacy vessel of vinktar and I don't fear reflection for nothing. It's only stressing die because you don't see it.
"
Umbryl wrote:
I'm not talking about remove reflection from the game!! And I'm not crying about that.
I'm just telling it could be better if reflection was more visible, because me and other 50 blinded persons, in some circumstances, don't see it. I stopped leveling my char at level 95 because there is no way to level him (every 10 maps max I die for reflection because of I don't see it).
I have a lightning caster with legacy vessel of vinktar and I don't fear reflection for nothing. It's only stressing die because you don't see it.
What level is your Purity of Lightning?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
The solution is not purity of lightning in my case, because I die same even with a guardian in group. The solution can be high spell block (I have 0%) or lower the dps or run maps slowly and hit only when I have seen all mobs around me, but is really boring :)
"
Umbryl wrote:
The solution is not purity of lightning in my case, because I die same even with a guardian in group. The solution can be high spell block (I have 0%) or lower the dps or run maps slowly and hit only when I have seen all mobs around me, but is really boring :)

In your case is to max out max lighting resist. Use all items which boost it and use purity of lighting + nodes to buff auras from tree.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:26:15 PM
If you're an elementalist spec into Paragon of Calamity and/or you can also try working in a Sibyl's Lament.
Little secret for reflect rares, conversion traps. Map reflect diff story.
Last edited by foolishwtz on Jun 28, 2016, 11:35:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info