BM, Crit, Ancestral Protector, Hierophant

Hello, fellow Exiles.

I decided to try a skill i haven't tried before. This is my first character, on Prophecy.
I dump four totems, run around collecting loot, while screaming at them and drinking Silver and Sulphur Flasks, to buff my damage. I've had up to 25k, on tool tips. Is that per Totem?

The build seems to play nice. OK clear speed, good damage, better survivability.I'm currently level 82 and i am clearing tier 7 maps easy enough.(Looking forward to finding some higher level ones) I would like some help, from more experienced PoE'ers. I didn't find many builds for AP, and the ones i did, i didn't like the look of.

Level 82 build.http://www.poeplanner.com/AAIAATRBQUlGQWhzQWIwOEVROGhib0tkVmZBNW84dkFmb2dBRXM4Qm1SVWN5MGV2dW11QkZuVk5TZklPbmxGNWQwZjJuQ05na05zV0Q4MFNocmhLdmJBdGh4cTdFOW5LcDl6S1NmZHdqbUdfbHo2NC1aNXZrVVZCSDd3NFVJRjhfMkwwOExZTmZfZ29RekN1MmpFYjRrNnlxV2ZNYU9KQlY2aGo0NnhSeERqemZ2OXRQNE1NbHZIYXN6MzRzcF9hdWVHblpmSUlIREY5VHBSeW5WYW1YdEdvQjg5MW9aWTlHRTNGZXBWaXU3VVM4bWtGeXlXZTNQb1BNOWtqRVdEenZHRjJiV0RIN2NnOW1ubGpsV2l1ajhzTVR3UVI1YURfODZHWUlzV2hhQkZFNkZvYUNXRzFrTXc9PQAQQUFBQ0FBZlFBUUgwQVFBQQAA

Planned full build.
http://www.poeplanner.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

I have basic items. Resist and life, a bit of damage here and Crit there. I'm using Tabula Rasa, cause i can stay outta battles, this means my resist isn't max and i use a Experimenter's Granite Flask of Iron Skin, just in case. I have some Facebreaker's on, they're great. But what im really looking forward to is, Hegemony's Era and Abyssus! For maximum PWN. (Give me $)

I guess what i really want help on, is Gems.

Ancestral Protector/Melee Splash/Melee Physical/Added Fire/Crit damage/Faster Attacks.
I think that's good.
Rallying Cry/Increased AoE
Leap Slam/Faster Attacks/Fortify/Knockback
CWDT/Assassin's Mark/Ice Golem/?
I also use Arctic Armour and Stone Golem.

My Curse doesn't go off much. Maybe i should try CoH with Leap Slam, or manually cast...Boring.

Very Cheap build, so far. I spent a few Chaos on a good staff, everything else self found. Give this build a go, if you like the looks of it and then you can give me some tips.

Cheers.
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2016, 3:00:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info