Path of exile Streamer!

greetings folks, my name is Maximilian. I wanted to let you all know that i have a twitch stream and wanted to give you all a nice heads up. I hope you will consider me for your poe needs as well as hopefully be my friend!

You can watch my stream here! twitch.tv/zero504

Also if interested i have a twitch community which i hope people may enjoy. I hope I not bothering anyone or putting this in the wrong section.

Community is here! http://maverickhunterhq.shivtr.com/

Thank you again for your time, and i hope people will enjoy my streams.

Thank You!

Max aka Zero504
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2017, 8:55:26 AM
Update:
Sorry i forgot to mention what times I start to stream. I do my best everyday to start streaming at 2:45pm CST. Normally I stream for about 2-3 hrs. On my days off I shall start streaming more. my goal is to hopefully become a full time streamer.

I also play other various games besides Path of Exile, though I will try my best to make sure that is the main game I play. Other games I like to play are Hearthstone, League of Legends, Diablo 3, and one of my personal favorites..Town of Salem.

For those interested, You can go to the community that was mentioned above to hopefully find some useful info.

I kindly ask for all sorts of feedback in order to improve my stream. Have any questions? feel free to ask. Don't be shy, I do focus my attention on you the viewers.

Also, I am looking for a few good mods for my channel. depending on your experience and also your attitude, you may just become someone I would want.

Thank you again for your kindness and support. I hope that my channel can really get going and soon everyone will want to watch.

Have a great day exiles!

Max

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info