Sad day in the US :( over 50 deaths

I hate reading things like that on the news, it seems it's now happening more and more often. We get a monthly terrorist attack, where the world is going?
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2016, 10:38:03 AM
Sandy hook, charleston... it's awful what we do to each other. Personally I refuse to let it get me down. Gotta stay positive in the face of such acts.
"Mateen called 911 and swore allegiance to ISIS before the attack.

The Islamic extremist murdered 50 people at a “Pulse” gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

Within hours the Official ISIS Media Agency Amaq News took responsibility for the massacre."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/official-isis-media-takes-responsibility-pulse-nightclub-massacre/

https://twitter.com/JcBrisard/status/742064986307104768/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Another man was apprehended in California with firearms and explosives, in proximity to the LA Gay Pride Parade.

Islamic murder of homosexuals has come to the US. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I think it's in the UK they made a poll about homosexuality, and 45% of the Muslims community thought it should be punishable by law
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Another man was apprehended in California with firearms and explosives, in proximity to the LA Gay Pride Parade.
='[.]'=

It is a sad day indeed :-(

They are backing off of the second claim somewhat:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html

"Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks initially said on Twitter that the 20-year-old man told one of her officers after he was arrested that he wanted “to harm Gay Pride event.”

But Lt. Saul Rodriguez said later the tweet was a misstatement. He said the suspect told investigators that he was going to the Pride festival but said he did not make additional statements about his intentions.

"It was a misstatement," Rodriguez said. "Unfortunately, she was given incorrect information initially, which indicated that that statement was made; however, that statement never was made. He did indicate that he was planning on going to the Pride festival but beyond anything as far as motives or his intentions that statement was never made nor did any officer receive that statement."

Police identified the suspect as James Wesley Howell of Indiana.
Howell’s friend and fellow car club member Joseph Greeson, 18, said Howell didn’t harbor any ill will toward gays or lesbians.

Howell allegedly pointed a gun at his neighbors in the October incident, according to a News and Tribune article. In the article, witnesses also described Howell as having pointed his gun at his boyfriend in an earlier incident.

“James is going to get someone hurt,” one witness said, the article said. “He needs to stop pointing guns at people.”

Greeson said that Howell harbored no ill will toward gays or lesbians and added that Howell was bisexual."

From the few details I've seen, the "explosives" he was carrying weren't something you would typically use for harm. They mentioned a 5 gallon bucket with ingredients, but not how much. The chemical was listed as Tannerite - which is used a lot for target shooting to make the target go boom. If the bucket was half full, it could have some detonation power though.

Here's a target practice video, with a similar amount (5 gallon container) and what happens with tannerite, so you have an idea that while it isn't as bad as some explosives, it potentially could do some harm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVSecWR5YgY

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Jun 12, 2016, 11:49:34 PM
"
DalaiLama wrote:

That's the most American thing I've seen in a while.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Thanks for the clarification, Dalai. My, but it can be tough to wade through the media, these days.
=0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jun 13, 2016, 7:57:26 PM
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Looks like the Orlando attacker was actually a regular at the gay bar. Looking a lot like a jilted lover incident.
Hey...is this thing on?
"
LostForm wrote:
Looks like the Orlando attacker was actually a regular at the gay bar. Looking a lot like a jilted lover incident.

He called the police to pldge his alliance to Isis

half of the Muslims in the UK think homosexuality should be punished by laws, it is punished by death following the Sharia in every single Muslims country.
Last edited by diablofdb on Jun 15, 2016, 9:29:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info