[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

Nice build! I am giving this a try as my second character. Currently lvl 80.

What are your thoughts on using Cospri's Will and a curse on hit gloves? This gives guaranteed poison without the need to get frenzy charges first. The gloves could be anything from a rare gloves for resist and life to facebreaker or maligaro's.

I was doing Uber Izaro and it was quite annoying to try to keep frenzy charges up while dodging everything in the final room and trying to find an opportunity to setup frost wall + burst. I have to admit the movement speed from queen of the forest is really nice for mapping.
"
promind wrote:
Nice build! I am giving this a try as my second character. Currently lvl 80.

What are your thoughts on using Cospri's Will and a curse on hit gloves? This gives guaranteed poison without the need to get frenzy charges first. The gloves could be anything from a rare gloves for resist and life to facebreaker or maligaro's.

It's a solid way to do it, but you lose out on movement speed, life and evasion from QotF.

"
I was doing Uber Izaro and it was quite annoying to try to keep frenzy charges up while dodging everything in the final room and trying to find an opportunity to setup frost wall + burst. I have to admit the movement speed from queen of the forest is really nice for mapping.

Does take getting used to, you just need to fire 5 frenzy shots and then again once every 9 seconds if blood rage doesn't get you charges from adds.
can this build work with Ranger instead of shadow ?
hey just curious. I'm going to use your wand leveling tree, since I can not stand contagion and ed.. too slow for my taste. When do you think you could switch to KB using that tree and a obliteration rod?
"
stoqnbg wrote:
can this build work with Ranger instead of shadow ?

Sure, i don't think it'd be as good though after the 2.3 buffs to assassin.

"
niftytim wrote:
hey just curious. I'm going to use your wand leveling tree, since I can not stand contagion and ed.. too slow for my taste. When do you think you could switch to KB using that tree and a obliteration rod?

You should be able to switch at level 56 (Obliteration level requirement) if you plan it right. Worst case scenario you spend a few respec points.
Im still leveling, currently 47. Levelin is fuckin slow, predictable though. I'll go for an obliteration until lv66, when i'll be able to use a chaos wand.

Has anyone tried atziri with this build?

I was wandering, why haven't you taken the fatal toxin cluster? That should be a decent buff to dot right against bosses with high life like izaro or atziri.

Fatal Toxins is a nice DPS increase against bosses, it's just that I find increased life more important. Just a matter of preference.

Atziri isn't a problem if you know her mechanics.
best way to chrome the atziri's step?
"
Locdawg wrote:
best way to chrome the atziri's step?

Vorici 2R, though I believe Rat's Nest and Snakebite are easier to chrome. You may wanna buy better versions of those two later on however, like KB enchanted rat's nest or temp chains enchanted snakebite.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jun 24, 2016, 3:11:17 PM
Added an Atziri video.

Notes:

1. If you wanna make this build an Atziri killer, Cospri's and a pair of curse on hit gloves would do a better job than QotF+Snakebite due to boss phase downtime removing frenzy charges.

2. I made several mistakes in the video, most notably casting frost wall just once. With 3 frost walls up the damage goes up significantly.

If you do both of the above then I'd imagine the whole thing would go way smoother.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info