[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

Any way to get a decent single target now?? Or should I go with Lightning Arrow/Blast Rain instead
I think that's your best bet. Even if we get a pseudo 5-link using essences to use Frenzy/KB with, the damage would still be lower than Blast Rain.

However, if there's ANY wander build with the potential to survive 2.4 it's this one, since they didn't nerf poison by that much and poison really helps in boss fights.

Edit: Wither Totem is the obvious replacement to Frost Wall. Might make some red map bosses doable, but I don't see this build ever doing Core again.
Last edited by Novalisk on Aug 31, 2016, 2:21:29 AM
"
Novalisk wrote:
I think that's your best bet. Even if we get a pseudo 5-link using essences to use Frenzy/KB with, the damage would still be lower than Blast Rain.

However, if there's ANY wander build with the potential to survive 2.4 it's this one, since they didn't nerf poison by that much and poison really helps in boss fights.

Edit: Wither Totem is the obvious replacement to Frost Wall. Might make some red map bosses doable, but I don't see this build ever doing Core again.

Even outside of single target its still a 40 % nerf, meh.
Do we still need the pierce gem and pierce nodes on the tree, without Frostwall ?

Sry new to the build and not familiar with the symbiosis of this skills.

And if not replace pierce with poison, or is the poisoning from ascendency enough?
"
Feanturo wrote:
Do we still need the pierce gem and pierce nodes on the tree, without Frostwall ?

Sry new to the build and not familiar with the symbiosis of this skills.

And if not replace pierce with poison, or is the poisoning from ascendency enough?

Pierce need anyway for 100% pierce chance with KB.
Poison from ascendary and Snakebite is enough.
Hello,

I'm using this build right now, the clearwave is so amazing but i don't have damage to SINGLE TARGET, it's ridiculous trying to killing bosses if they are far from the wall, the damage on Frenzy is so Low :( Any Tips anyway on how to change frost wall or what could be used right now in single target fights? Thanks anyway
"
PhOliveira7 wrote:
Hello,

I'm using this build right now, the clearwave is so amazing but i don't have damage to SINGLE TARGET, it's ridiculous trying to killing bosses if they are far from the wall, the damage on Frenzy is so Low :( Any Tips anyway on how to change frost wall or what could be used right now in single target fights? Thanks anyway

Use wither+spell totem+faster casting in boss fights in place of the frost wall we used in 2.3.
Last edited by Novalisk on Sep 24, 2016, 2:02:00 PM
Guide has been updated for 2.4, Wither Totem makes bosses doable.

See this Core Video as an example.
Do you ever mind about alternative ascendancy classes?
Since 2.4, single target DPS is very important on wanders which makes Assassin the best for the job due to Toxic Delivery. Assassin also gets power charge generation and good damage from crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info