[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

Awesome build dude! I've always wanted to make a wander though with either low-life or CI as I've never enjoyed any life builds I've made over the years as much. When I look at your wand it's amazing how much damage you pump out with such little attack damage on it! Rings help, though the massive base damage and explosions from KB really turns into stacks on stacks!

PCoC with frenzy works so well with wanders! I would strongly suggest using Lioneye's vision for the 7 link and adding something like empower or something else!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Thanks!

Going with Lioneye's Vision means I lose a whole bunch of defensive stats as well as having less movement speed, which IMO is more valuable than a pseudo-7L.

If I were to go with an alternative to QotF it'd be either Cospri's or Kintsugi.
Just a thought - would the enchantment 'Commandment of War' on your gloves create a copy of your weapon that would benefit from the added chaos stat (on the wand) and such?
Is this viable to start 2.4 with? I'm thinking about going Shadow, either Chaos Wander or TS. I went Earthquake Zerker in 2.3, but want to try a more ranged-style of play.
Last edited by Infernonyc on Aug 28, 2016, 12:16:31 PM
Possibly, will have to wait for the balance patch notes.
"
Derahn wrote:
Just a thought - would the enchantment 'Commandment of War' on your gloves create a copy of your weapon that would benefit from the added chaos stat (on the wand) and such?

Yeah but it won't be better than the temp chains corruption.
I think Assassin Ascendancy might get nerfed in the upcoming patch and this build's gonna be weaker. I'm also thinking to redo as first character in the new league :), it's so OP :D.

Unfortunately I couldn't have a 21/20 Added Chaos this league, but with 20/23, ended up with 64k DPS with all things on with a 6L armor.

I realized that Conc Effect DPS shows less DPS. Is it the case that are the explosions deal more damage? What bosses I should use Conc Effect and what is the technique?
I'd only use conc effect over crit multi if you're having issues with a particular boss, as it noticeably lowers clearspeed. To compare them I have the Core video up in which I used crit multi, and the Plaza+Colosseum videos where I used conc effect.
Last edited by Novalisk on Aug 29, 2016, 11:55:54 AM
Looks like they gonna rape chaos KB build so hard in 2.4 *sad*
Yeah things are looking pretty bad, as expected.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info