Prophecy: The Four Feral Exiles - random or not?

Hey,

wondering if anyone's got any ideas on how/where this prophecy spawns. I've had it for days now, done lots of maps but it never spawns for me. Maybe it's in a specific map or map sets? If you did it, where did it spawn for you and did it seem like a random chance after X amount of maps or how would you describe it? :)

Thanks
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2016, 9:41:57 AM
if I had to guess I would think it was aimed at a zana map with her larger than normal added exile count but I am probably wrong
Hi, I just finished this prophecy in a tier 6 catacomb map.

Had made 10+ map runs since received this prophecy. Guess it is random.
I had that prophecy and it spawned on the first map I run. The map was an anarchic tropical island map of smothering.
Interesting, so it appears to be random then. Oh well, just grind some more I guess. :)

Thanks for the replies guys.
It actually doesn't seem to be random. After reading databeaver's comment, I made a map with "anarchic" prefix and the prophecy triggered immediately.
"
Frettman wrote:
It actually doesn't seem to be random. After reading databeaver's comment, I made a map with "anarchic" prefix and the prophecy triggered immediately.

I have run over a dozen "the four feral exiles" maps without the anarchic prefix. Your anecdote means nothing.

All prophecies that trigger on spawning a location are given an initial random slurry of potential locations to spawn on, and then (if no other prophecy triggers at the same time) will guarantee an immediate spawn on entering one of the locations on the list.

When you get The Four Feral Exiles, it'll come with a hidden list of maps to trigger on. So if you spawn a Gorge and no prophecies trigger, the prophecy will never ever trigger on a gorge, unless you seal the prophecy and then re-enable it. Otherwise you have to try a different map. If you spawn a Gorge and some other prophecy triggers instead, it's still possible that Gorge could trigger this prophecy, so feel free to try with your next Gorge.

We've known how prophecies that modify locations/maps work for literally weeks now.
Last edited by codetaku on Jul 27, 2016, 9:42:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info