[PoE 2.2]Shadow - Trap Bladefall - Uber Atziri Down (Cheap version with Tabula Rasa)

^^ A wee way down it say X4 Jewel coated shrapnel which applies poison to traps and mines.
Been using this build for the past week or so, been holding up quite good for now.
I swapped out the Tabula for a 6l eva chest and noticed a huge difference in survivability.

Been sitting on 12k phys damage and 8.6k chaos without any buffs and swapped out some life nodes for more chaos damage and still can't get it over 10k haha, anyway thank you so much for the build

EDIT: Forgot to mention that i swapped out the life nodes because since i only run normal Atziri and i'm at 3,300 life which is way more than enough :D

My gear below

Spoiler
Last edited by Londeh on Aug 27, 2016, 1:17:26 PM
hello,

there is a quite similar guide with crit bladfall traps and the use of the shield who gives power charges on trap thrown.

can you rate whats better in your mind? crit+ power charges or like u noncrit?

/edit link to the other guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1623437

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Last edited by trashs1 on Aug 29, 2016, 4:33:36 AM
Great build. But (to the author) -> try in Standadrd how it looks after the major updata and post reply.

Its still uber viable?

Thanks for supporting!
have fun.
The branch does not change anything? and stones ostayutsya the same?
How hard is the nerf in reality?

Before 2.4 we had like 3-5 times more dmg then needed on trash and about 2 times more on bosses. What now?
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
"
k33s69 wrote:
Its still uber viable?

yea ... easy than 2.3 with new Flask xD
What are the Best in slot items for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info