Auction House (or whatever...)

(... shape it will come in)

Any news on that?

Just pm'ed like 15 dudes, 2 sold, 4 "not logged in", rest is no replies.
I'd like to know when we can expect something a bit more mmhh.. developed. It's been years now and we're mid 2016 so that giant farce has lasted for too long.

To GGG: We're supposed to play a game not copy paste shit 20 times then go "thx gl ss". You expected interaction. It's not happening. And players still made some kind of AH. Less labyrinth upgrade shit, more critical features. Cheers.

Note: Same goes for guilds. Control + click to move items, etc...
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2017, 9:43:37 AM
Think they have mentioned they won't make an action house...

Altho i wish they would since it's basicly what we already have besides the fact that poe.trade is a pain to use in standard:(

another upside of an auction house will be that u don't need to be online to sell which is amazing to have more currency when u wake up in the morning:P

Anyways ggg if u read this topic give us some info! :D?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Chris mentioned when currencies stash tabs has been released that they were planning some more improvements to trading along this year.

Check previous announcements etc .. around ascendancy launch or a bit before i don't have it in bookmarks.

:)

Helio
Hf :)
If they add an auction house, you can expect that there will be quite a sink attached to it... either as a cost to sell, or a cost to buy. A game like this without a sink quickly is overcome with "wealth" to the point where nothing is worth anything. We're pretty much there. The only reason people are charging now is for the inconvenience of having to deal with the buyers.
Oh boy, the millionth auction house thread!
What a time to be alive!
Balance is an illusion, exile.
I'd love an auction house system, preferably web based. Contest of who can write the fastest auto buy scripts. You, on the other hand might not like that much.
Last edited by foolishwtz on Jun 9, 2016, 2:01:48 PM
.. or shape it will come in.

AH or whatever idc. But like many I want to play not to spam pasted poe.trade messages. It's fair enough. Can't remind them enough of that need, in a game where you HAVE TO trade it's flabbergasting nto to see something remotely decent to do so.
You don't have to trade. I've played over 3 years and don't even know how to open a trade.
What we have is a million times better than what it used to be. It has gotten a ton better in just the past 6 months. Sell tabs, currency tabs, api for tool writers, item levels included in api. They've stated there is more to come too.

We started with trade channel, and that was all. I don't even think you could link items on forums at launch.
Last edited by foolishwtz on Jun 9, 2016, 3:11:41 PM
I would also agree, trade has improve quite a bit over the years. I don't think they will ever do a full blown auction house. They kind of shot themselves in the foot with trade. Because of the success of poe.trade and the person/people that keep it running.

Whatever they come up with would have had to be better or people would just resort back. Also if they created a perfect auction house system that was amazing. Then poe.trade would die out and all that hard work that has been put into that over the years would be dumped. Not to mention the backlash of people over it.

So I am kind of glad they are just making it easier and easier to utilize poe.trade. I do believe like other people have said, that there will be more adjustments/improvements to trade. How long that will take.. idk probably awhile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info