Looking for help <Frostbolt Templar>

Hi friends,

as stated above I´m looking for some help regarding my Frostbolt Templar ,specifically concerning my Skill-Tree Setup....I´m kinda lost, cuz i cant seem to get enough dexterity/life and elemental resistance nodes.

I dont even know if i should run amour,evasion or ES ...thought armour would kinda fit since i picked up quite a lot of strength nodes lately ..

Is FB-Templar even viable ?

if so, would someone be so kind to make a Skill-Tree Setup for me and post the link down below ? :D

Btw the gems i´d like to run with FB would be: Faster Casting, Spell Echo , Greater Multiple Projectiles

ColdPen (not sure) and CritDmg/Chance

Thanks a lot folks

P.s Sry for my bad english, I´m no native speaker

Last bumped on Jun 9, 2016, 6:32:30 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAQHBFEEswceCaoLYQ5ID8QQzBGWFm8aOB0UHwIkqicvKgsqEy0fMtE2xTbpOhY62Dt8PC09X0GWRKFFR0WdRtdJUUyzTq5RdFJTU1JVS1XGVylYbVjlWitd8l5dYeJkM2SdZlRmnmhaaPJwUnGFcg97IHyDf8aCm4Nfg9uD84V7hoKJ04uMjDaOZI7pj_qQVZRvlSCVLpeVmjua4J_fogCio6PyppmnCKeUrhKus69ssTa2-rjKwGbAmsHzxq7Q9dH92CTZ_OFz42rr7uv17DjvfPAf8NXyHfem-JP53frS_oc=

That's my tree for crit frostbolt totems, prob something along those lines but drop all the totem nodes for cast speed/spell dmg/more crit (sorry on my phone so cant edit).

I reckon its viable, its not as amazing damage as a few other skills, but its fun!
twitch.tv/Owwlll
I would recommend something like this

I'm not sure if frostbolt is strong alone, you might need to pair it with vortex to make it better if you feel like you're doing poorly. The best skill gem setup for non-crit is:
Frostbolt - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Spell echo - Cold penetration - Controlled destruction - faster casting (in order from most important to least important).
I don't recommend going for crit, it requires much better gear and a different skill tree.

Evasion and energy shield on gear are both pretty much all-or-nothing stats. You don't pick up a lot of evasion or energy shield in this kind of tree, so getting it on gear is only mediocre. Try to get mostly armor pieces, but keep in mind that you need a lot of blue sockets to use frostbolt and blue sockets are a lot easier to get on energy shield pieces, so maybe you'll want an armor/energy shield hybrid chest piece.
How to make currency in Path of Exile, a comprehensive guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ig9_8XjC8
Last edited by Shmizz on Jun 9, 2016, 6:33:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info