Mechanical Questions Thread

"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
I whana know something abouth crafting mechanic.
Example: A rare item with one Prefix and one Suffix.
1)Crafting prefix cannot be changed.
2)Crafting multy mod, prefix cannot be changed, two aditional Prefix.
What will hapen if i use chaos orb in case 1. and case 2?

Everything will be rerolled randomly and you loose your Meta-cratfing.
why is herald of ice not reflectable while hot is? i made a cool build, but as soon as i spot a reflect rare herald of thunder hits it and boom i am dead. no time to react. :(
Hello,

i recently got my hands on a bow with the Bleed on hit mod. I placed the Mirror arrow active skill gem into it to make the monsters, who are hit by the bows arrows, bleed. Is it possible to see if the monsters are bleeding? I mean a visual indicator or when i hover over the monsters, is there a description like monsters are bleeding?

Kind regards,

Honsales
Last edited by Honsales on Aug 3, 2016, 11:01:37 AM
Monsters explode in a small shower of blood, it's fairly noticable considering Mirror clones fire ordinary arrows.
"
Honsales wrote:
Hello,

i recently got my hands on a bow with the Bleed on hit mod. I placed the Mirror arrow active skill gem into it to make the monsters, who are hit by the bows arrows, bleed. Is it possible to see if the monsters are bleeding? I mean a visual indicator or when i hover over the monsters, is there a description like monsters are bleeding?

Kind regards,

Honsales

Yes you will see the mob bleed. It will be much more noticeable if it is moving, you'll then see a trail of blood coming out of their body. This is when it is the most effective.
Hello, I am lvl 87 guardian with righteous fire. Can I increase damage of RF with sulphur flask or with rallying cry ?
"
osman256 wrote:
Hello, I am lvl 87 guardian with righteous fire. Can I increase damage of RF with sulphur flask or with rallying cry ?

Yes. General "increased damage" affect all type of damage.
Hello, I was directed here by support so I have hope the answer won't be "impossible"

Is it possible to remove a lab enchant from an item?
Two short questions:

~Can you leech the damage applied by The Retch?

~Does The Retch apply the bonus damage to the secondary shock waves of Sunder?

I assume no and yes respectively, but it's worth asking.
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
"
mercy68904 wrote:
Hello, I was directed here by support so I have hope the answer won't be "impossible"

Is it possible to remove a lab enchant from an item?

It nearly is impossible... your best bet is probably rerolling the enchant in Normal Lab and hope you replace the one you don't want with something better suited. You can also use a Vaal Orb to randomly try replacing it with a corrupt implicit, but that is not guaranteed to work and is guaranteed to make it much harder to modify your item (i.e. socket colours, links)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info