Mechanical Questions Thread

Is it true that Ancestral Warchief only use main hand weapon when dual-wielding?
"
Is it true that Ancestral Warchief only use main hand weapon when dual-wielding?

Correct, as the description of the skill itself states.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Mar 14, 2018, 1:38:33 AM
Action RPGs have always been about two things: devastating skills and valuable items. Skills in Path of Exile are items - gems that grant abilities when socketed into equipment. A wide range of support gems allow the behaviour of skills to be modified. You can augment your Fireball to chain from enemy to enemy or split into multiple flaming projectiles. Up to five support gems can affect a skill at any time. Because gems level up independently and some are hard to find, they can be very valuable in trade.
check my site:
website design company in chennai
Last edited by webdesignchennai on Mar 21, 2018, 6:53:04 AM
I reported a bug to support;they were unable to help me,so they sent me here.

Whether or not a shield/offhand weapon is equipped it does not update any statistic on the character sheet or the life or mana total. I can not confirm whether this is simply a visual bug,but the only thing that changes is that gems are equipped.
This persists after logging out. I play on the steam version.

As seen in these images, nothing changes after changing shields. I have confirmed that frenzy and power charges are granted.

If anyone can help me, that would be great.
Last edited by Tohrik on Mar 14, 2018, 5:05:33 AM
"
Tohrik wrote:
As seen in these images, nothing changes after changing shields. I have confirmed that frenzy and power charges are granted.

If anyone can help me, that would be great.

Your character is likely using the Necromantic Aegis keystone passive, which makes the bonuses from your shield apply to your minions instead of you.

Off-hand weapons should still affect your character normally.
"
Scryer16 wrote:
I have an idea about new key stone

You have posted this in the wrong place. You should create a new top level thread in the "Feedback and Suggestions" forum with your ideas.
I am almost positive I was afflicted with Corrupting Blood in the Menagerie while wearing Craiceann's Carapace. Is this a known bug by chance or maybe I am just crazy? I am too scared to leave my hideout without a bleeding flask now, though I'd love to roll with something else if possible. Not risking a rip.
are Despair + curse on hit still not working?
For Champion's Conqueror ascendency node, it says "Enemies taunted by you deal 10% less damage with hits ." Taunt itself also causes enemies to do 10% less damage. Just to verify, does this stack and give you 20% less damage?
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Hello, i would like to know if Impresence Onyx Amulet (physical) should have work with Ancestral Warchief totems. I have it on my build for around 3 days and it never trigger BUT...when i killed Vault Boss my totems and me trigger " Gain Maddening Presence for 10 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy" for the first time.
Also yesterday on map Caerr Blaid i triger it only for myself - with ancestral bond on tree!
This is bug or bug? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info