92.KonaReach.

just need Need stinging doubt trial ; got 2 hopes yesterday out of 6 runs :D gonna buy either quiver or mali's.. havent decided.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
quiver first

was doing couple of u.labs for maps and fragments. tho did 10-15 normal atziri runs but didnt get a hope :(
i want to test it soon. maybe ist a cakewalk like u.lab is :D
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jul 5, 2016, 8:35:46 AM
^what is a cakewalk? uber atziri?
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
^what is a cakewalk? uber atziri?

uber lab unless stance 2/3 izaro hits u (with my 3.7k life^^) but that's not hard to avoid (1-2 attacks only needed and he's down).

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jul 5, 2016, 9:30:22 AM
i think im going to stick with blasphemy but change my gloves to vuln and make temp chains the blasphemy curse.. i think it makes sense to curse with vuln for dps then for tough crap that is around me, to slow them down... want to use arctic armour but not sure i want to give up grace... im torn.. can only use blasphemy with either a full aura, a herald or arctic armour..
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
i think im going to stick with blasphemy but change my gloves to vuln and make temp chains the blasphemy curse.. i think it makes sense to curse with vuln for dps then for tough crap that is around me, to slow them down... want to use arctic armour but not sure i want to give up grace... im torn.. can only use blasphemy with either a full aura, a herald or arctic armour..

it was more a less a claclulation Thing

damage reduce with grace + gear against gear+ aa combined while Standing/attacking (but well i use iron Skin tho)

temp chains w/ blasphemy is indeed insanly strong to escape. And damange is most likly the last Thing the build is missing :D

herlad is qualtiy of life (imo only ash is good enough, we dont have wed on gear/tree, also we have some dot nodes)

you should really give iron Skin a 2nd Chance!

acro / p acro wins over armour, imo... best to just stack life and evasion with acro/pacro than just have life and armour.. i tried!!!!

need about 1 more ex to get my +1 quiver.. will happen tonight.. PUMPED!!

life 3900
all res 75
chaos -20
44 evasion
40 dodge
30 spell dodge
arctic armour

40K ts in 5L (pseudo 6L gmp)
21K barrage 6L (8 arrows) so op for single boss target

wish i could generate frenzy charges automatically; want a support that works with phys

think i am set with the current configuration of gems; vuln on hit is so amazing.. kinda sucks for atziri fight itself, though

have died only once to blank shooting in a room.. this is my main death reason.. slow reaction and too eager to shoot things in the face...

Will be levelling today to 90 and getting quiver then will focus on grinding challenges; atziri and volls runs; hopefully ill find a stinging doubt trial in atziri
POE is life. POE is ♥.
got drillneck for 4 ex 258 chaos

feels good
POE is life. POE is ♥.
lol

cant believe the luck i am having.. GG 6L
POE is life. POE is ♥.
offering atziri service for free to get last few runs i need for challenge :)

see front page for more info!
POE is life. POE is ♥.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info