The flayed man prophecy

Does anyone know where this is?
It claims to be in either belly of the beast 1, 2, or the harvest (however it says: You will track a powerful gut flayer in a map who will drop a unique item when slain)

The depressing part of this is I have ran Malformation & Phantasmagoria and neither of those maps have spawned gut flayers.

If anyone sees a rare one in a map could you kindly invite "TheCasuals_Radius" or if you know what map they spawn in please tell :)

Thanks
Bored!
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 10:36:51 PM
Is there anyone who fulfiled that prophecy?
Most of the "kill to gain uniq item" works on rare monsters. I met rare Gut Flayer on Promenade map twice and it didnt work. Does it have to be specific map?

Sadly malformation and phantasmagoria maps are very random when it comes to type of creeps. Do we have to count on luck to meet gut flayers in that map and it will work then? Or there is another trick to do that?

Screenshot of that rare monster (and some common ones) below
https://zapodaj.net/ef6977e4cd9aa.jpg.html
must be bugged :/
Bored!
Same problem here, slayed 2-3 rare gut Flayers in a map without any reward...
so its confirmed to be bugged ? I'm about to seal that prophecy then.
Has anyone managed to find where to complete this prophecy or is it actually bugged have run belly 1/2 multiple times on merciless and killed multiple rare skin flayers but nothing :/
have u read the part that says MAP you have to find the mob in a map and it rewards bino's
I did the Gut Flayer prophecy. Are you guys sure you didn't kill rare Gut Spikers?
Which map did you complete it in?
I finished mine in a Colonnade.
IGN RawriRace
Last edited by Rari on Jun 10, 2016, 8:48:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info