How do you generate so much currency?!

"
JesusVII wrote:
fuck me if I'm wrong, but I can recall I've seen somewhere that your "drop rate lvl" is capped at 68 once you go past that. So you can farm a lvl 66 map at lvl 75 and you'll generate as much currency as if you'd be lvl 68.

I've read that somewhere, can't recall where tho, this might not be true anymore.

That is true.
Edit: oh nvm you found the quote (wiki?).
Last edited by Deccode on Feb 19, 2013, 11:19:37 AM
Drops, luck, good trades, etc etc.

Yesterday running the docks I had a LMP drop for me, sold for a gcp, someone posted a 5% chain for sale for 2 gcp, bought it, traded it for 2 gcp + a 15% added chaos damage and sold the added chaos damage for 5 gcp(or 1 exalt).

Thats the most profit i've made in a while though.
How are orb drop chances affected by IIR/IIQ?
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
only item quality not rarity.
"
celbii wrote:
only item quality not rarity.

I think you meant Quantity*
its well known fact that best way to get cash is screwing up others. Im quite sure there are ppl that made their fortune purely by buy low sell high with as little as few gcp from their own play.

As for farming lower lv conent for rares to sell unid for chaos its the worst you can do to yourself, you will grow to hate the game fast.

In those 2 aspects PoE is just like the other game...
"
Stt3r0 wrote:
its well known fact that best way to get cash is screwing up others. Im quite sure there are ppl that made their fortune purely by buy low sell high with as little as few gcp from their own play.

As for farming lower lv conent for rares to sell unid for chaos its the worst you can do to yourself, you will grow to hate the game fast.

Why is that? seems quite efficient to farm for example merveil...
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
"
"
Stt3r0 wrote:

Why is that? seems quite efficient to farm for example merveil...

lets be honest running through normal with merci character is not especially challenging in turn all you care for is how fast you are. Its brain-numbing - fine for hour or two, do that for week and its not cool anymore. Such play is good for bots not for humans.
Also this method drasticly inflates currency.
"
Heroofexile wrote:
lol, yes, someway shitty it is. out of maps, level 75, farming a level 62 area. feels bad.

now, that i know my droprate is tuned down, i cant motivate me continue farming.

and now? quit and wait for THE patch?

Maelstrom of Chaos should never have gone anywhere.
"
faerwin wrote:
the real way is to flip items and rip off new players.

Don't believe anything else.

So true.

Sometimes I'm wondering, maybe it's designers wish, that we - exiles - should be scumbags to each other to survive in this world.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info