[2.3] Myra Burning Vortex (CHEAP, 100% fire, AA, dual curse, Vaal Pact, Vaal righteous fire)

"
Keemossi wrote:
Yeah, I was mostly thinking scaling Vortex with RF and dropping Vaal RF. I'd like to run endgame Lab, and Vaal skills don't work against Izaro anyway. Also turning RF off when running traps for nice regen seems good.

Anyway, the build's damn fun <3

That would be a great boost in damage. But think about all the map mod that you cannot run using Righteous Fire: elemental weakness, -max res, vulnerability, no regen.

I've done uber lab at 85. And of course when you run lab, u should respec out of Vaal Pact for extra regen against trap. My uber lab was really smooth by just using vortex, which also show that Vaal RF is not required for the build.
Yeah, the map mods are annoying. Hm.. can just drop RF and run with less damage, but it's a huge loss.

I tried uber earlier with summoner and gave up as the last room instantly ate my spectres, so I'm kind of determined to just kill that damn Izaro this time around. Think it's warping my viewpoint a bit :>
"
Keemossi wrote:
Yeah, the map mods are annoying. Hm.. can just drop RF and run with less damage, but it's a huge loss.

I tried uber earlier with summoner and gave up as the last room instantly ate my spectres, so I'm kind of determined to just kill that damn Izaro this time around. Think it's warping my viewpoint a bit :>

It takes me 2 tries to kill uber Izaro. Surely a mechanic fight that you need to understand. As said in previous comments, I suggest using a CWDT + Immortal Call + Molten Shell so you won't get 1 shot by any of his skill. I was at 4500hp when I took down uber izaro.

You should also respect out of Vaal pact to take advantage of the life regen. Use a Southbound instead of Wyrmsign so you can prolif to izaro when he summons.

And also do not let izaro get any extra damage from previous rooms, else he WILL 1 shot you!

Last edited by Myraklus on Jun 9, 2016, 6:52:37 PM
Yeah, I had 4.3k health and Enfeeble on my last character, never got 1-shot, just my summons didn't survive. I'm a bit more worried about this though, since with Vortex you need to be a bit closer.

Oh well, still need to level a lot until it's relevant. Thanks a lot though!
"
Keemossi wrote:
Yeah, I had 4.3k health and Enfeeble on my last character, never got 1-shot, just my summons didn't survive. I'm a bit more worried about this though, since with Vortex you need to be a bit closer.

Oh well, still need to level a lot until it's relevant. Thanks a lot though!

You will but u only need to cast vortex one, warp away and let the vortex damage him, reposition then cast again. We also have the burning prolif. So you won't have to stand still next to izaro all the time.
Hypothermia only works with hits, and doesn't work with damage over time effects respectively, because a hit is required to check whether enemy is chilled or not.

Copyed from the wiki so sadly it doesnt work :(
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Hypothermia only works with hits, and doesn't work with damage over time effects respectively, because a hit is required to check whether enemy is chilled or not.

Copyed from the wiki so sadly it doesnt work :(

Still increase our initial hit, thus bigger burning.
So I was wondering, how you did Uber Lab, since VRF souls run out every stage..
"
genocide231 wrote:
So I was wondering, how you did Uber Lab, since VRF souls run out every stage..

I never used VRF for any lab. Simply warp and vortex, reposition then vortex again. Note that you should drop Vaal Pact so you can take advantage of the life regen. Bring 3 Health Flasks, 1 Granite, 1 Basalt.

Another tip is to use the Southbound gloves so you can effectively prolif burning to izaro. I did not use it when I did my uber lab but it sure will help.
Haven't you considered Elemental Equilibrium?

Lightning warp give more fire blast damage
Fire blast gives more DOT cold
Orb of storm resets to give more burning and DOT (and sets up for Vaal RF)

I would think it was a no-brainer, but I might be missing somethinig?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info