Tornado shot second form, with pierce and drillneck?

Are the extra projectiles spawned from tornado shots second form affected positively by Drillnecks "Projectile Damage increased by arrow pierce chance", and does the Deadeye ascendancy Powerful Precision increase the critical strike chance of the second form?

Thanks.
Last bumped on Jun 5, 2016, 10:23:23 AM
Yes and yes. However, both modifiers are based on the second form's pierce chance, not the 100% pierce chance of the initial arrow.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
However, both modifiers are based on the second form's pierce chance, not the 100% pierce chance of the initial arrow.

Furthermore, the last time I tested the whole thing, the guaranteed pierce of the first form provided no damage bonus with Drillneck. I think they mentioned it in a minor patch since then so it might be fixed now.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I think Farshot measures the actual distance the arrow traveled?
In that case, I'm not sure the bonus pierce will actually still be in effect when the shots spread.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
How does farshot interact with the second form of tornado shot? does it start counting from 0% distance traveled or is the travel distance from first form added to the second form?
Well, that's what I mean, I think it's total.
So Farshot will be good, but Point Blank will not, and Powerful Precision probably won't like it, either.
But I'm not sure about the latter.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
zzang wrote:
How does farshot interact with the second form of tornado shot? does it start counting from 0% distance traveled or is the travel distance from first form added to the second form?

It's added.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info