Prophecy Wind and Thunder

Hey guys - there was an issue where Galvanic Ribbons could not spawn in maps, but this has been fixed with the 2.3.0g patch that came out earlier this week.

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.3.0g
  • Added Galvanic Ribbons to the pool of monsters that can spawn in Endgame maps. This will allow players to complete the Wind and Thunder prophecy.

You should be able to find Galvanic Ribbons now. Do note that they don't spawn automatically because you have the prophecy. You'll still have to track them down!

Best of luck Exiles!

"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Hey guys - there was an issue where Galvanic Ribbons could not spawn in maps, but this has been fixed with the 2.3.0g patch that came out earlier this week.

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.3.0g
  • Added Galvanic Ribbons to the pool of monsters that can spawn in Endgame maps. This will allow players to complete the Wind and Thunder prophecy.

You should be able to find Galvanic Ribbons now. Do note that they don't spawn automatically because you have the prophecy. You'll still have to track them down!

Best of luck Exiles!

I've run about a dozen "X% More Rare monsters" Temple maps that have Galvanic Ribbons (as opposed to Flame Sentinels or something else), and every single time it's one of the smaller melee ribbons that's rare. I've killed upwards of 50 rare ribbons in the middle of packs of Galvanic Ribbons, but the Galvanic Ribbons themselves are never actually rare.
Is this still bugged? I've run over 20 Temple and Waste Pool maps with no luck. Can anybody confirm that it has dropped for them after the patch.
I did like 25 temple maps and killed at least 5 of that specific ribbons. I know the ribbon packs are mixed and yes, I am sure it were galvanic. They always drop a silver coin but never the bow.
I'm also having problems with this prophecy... I've done several Temple maps and a few Shrine maps (all of them crafted, most with pack size). I always get the Flame Sentinel...

Is it still bugged?? This prophecy is really pissing me off: spending time and currency to find this specific rare mob that apparently doesn't exist =/
This is so frustating.
I lost count how many temple runs i did and never found this rare ribbon.
I was farmin XXXX temple and waste pools maps for 3 weeks, nothin'.

Now, a couple of minutes ago I ran simply a stupid Pit map with no mods and voila, a ribbon and I got the Windripper....would never thought to encounter it there....
,,so aggravating to run these maps over and over hoping for a spawn,,I dont know who thought this was a fun addition but it is NOT in no way,shape,form or fashion. It is utterly ridiculous to spend time and currency to deal with yet more RNG on a prophecy type quest when in fact the reward becomes more of a BAD MEMORY.

After running maps that are borderline for my new build and getting 1 shot a time or two and clearing a few Temple runs I could care less if I ever get the spawn,Sealing the prophecy and to heck with wasting time and xp,let alone currency,,,yea its fixed alright,,,what did they do ?raise the spawn rate by 1% Im too old for this nonsense and much more bs like this on top of regular rng just killed any enjoyment former gameplay had going for it. Track down ? Should say kill 500 randoms ribbons in random late game maps and hope your a lucky sum buck :(

one PO Grizz atm
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info