If it's your first league here are some tips ...[Updated Essence League]

Is it worth doing league? never did it before :P and i came back now from 1 year break.
"
Adenydd wrote:
That is awful, did you see anything else besides the footprints? If not, maybe your cat decided to travel a bit.
No I didn't see any blood or fur or anything other than the muddy tracks but my cat was old, like 15-16, and he isn't one to do much traveling he just chilled on the front porch or on top of my car all the time. He's been an outside cat and I've never not seen him begging for an ass scratching and more food in his bowl when I leave for work in the morning. I suppose he could have escaped but I doubt it, I hope I am wrong. Either way his food bowl is topped off and water as well and hasn't been touched in 2 days.

Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
Is it worth doing league? never did it before :P and i came back now from 1 year break.

Well you can give it a try for sure it's always nice to play with some new content / fresh economy / good ambience globaly :)

Hf :)
"
viciousnugget wrote:
"
Adenydd wrote:
That is awful, did you see anything else besides the footprints? If not, maybe your cat decided to travel a bit.
No I didn't see any blood or fur or anything other than the muddy tracks but my cat was old, like 15-16, and he isn't one to do much traveling he just chilled on the front porch or on top of my car all the time. He's been an outside cat and I've never not seen him begging for an ass scratching and more food in his bowl when I leave for work in the morning. I suppose he could have escaped but I doubt it, I hope I am wrong. Either way his food bowl is topped off and water as well and hasn't been touched in 2 days.

Ah well, if he's old then it might just be his time. I suppose disappearing in the night is an honorable way for an elderly outdoor cat to go.
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
Don't start late and you'll be perfectly fine.

I always start leagues late and i do just fine :P started last league like 8 hours late still got portal effect

I will be starting this league about 8 hours late also but im also getting that monkey

See late starts are fine i did et reddit!
"
Essence hype ! I'm skipping it for sure.

Not even going to give a try ? Why do you skip it ?
tips the OP forgot (although i really liked your list dude!):

- it is a great opportunity to leave your wife

- inform your boss that a plague will torment your neighborhood for the next few weeks so it will be unsafe to leave the house

- stock up in food and drinks
"
tips the OP forgot (although i really liked your list dude!):

- it is a great opportunity to leave your wife

- inform your boss that a plague will torment your neighborhood for the next few weeks so it will be unsafe to leave the house

- stock up in food and drinks

Already added food in previous list ;)
Updated list with the rest thanks for contributing :D
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Eh, id say its worth doing. League only uniques and then the MTX rewards are always nice, soo even if you only get a bit out of the league you still have fun with it. They should be announcing more in the coming days.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:

How do you have 22 challenges done in Prophecy if you didn't play for 1 year?

Btw I would never play on standard/hardcore, new Leagues is what is bringing me back every 3 month and play a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info