If it's your first league here are some tips ...[Updated Essence League]

You forgot marijuana.

Ive been fortunate enough to have not been working for the past 2 leagues.

I work 8:30-5 monday - friday now. Exhausted right now, launch in 8hours and ive gotta play thru til merc.

FeelsBadMan
I'm prepared to wake up tomorrow hungover and only level 10 and all my guildies will be 85+

Typical of me at the start of every league :)
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
Don't start late and you'll be perfectly fine.

I always start leagues late and i do just fine :P started last league like 8 hours late still got portal effect

I will be starting this league about 8 hours late also but im also getting that monkey
You forgot: Feed the cat... a lot, and make sure it has water.
My setup for today it's one gallon (4 litres of Heineken or Grolsh), 2 tubes of Onion Pringles and 2 Big Fat Burgers (Beacon, Cheddar, Tomato, lettuce, egg and onion).

That will be enough...

PS: I forget 2 cigarette box...

Launch it's at 5pm and i will playing at 5am, so that's 12 hours, maybe will need more beer...
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Jun 3, 2016, 10:06:28 AM
"

Added to the top of my list. Edited post :D
Hf :)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
This post saddens me. I think my cat was killed by either a coyote or a dog the night before last. Haven't seen him for 2 days and when I woke the other day there were muddy dog footprints all over my porch. :(

My only preparations have been that I am off work for the next 3 days and told my manager that I have something important to do so he'd have to keep the on call cell phone for the next week so I can play undisturbed after I get home from work.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
I grabbed a footlong chicken teryaki from subway as well for tonite.

"
viciousnugget wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
This post saddens me. I think my cat was killed by either a coyote or a dog the night before last. Haven't seen him for 2 days and when I woke the other day there were muddy dog footprints all over my porch. :(

My only preparations have been that I am off work for the next 3 days and told my manager that I have something important to do so he'd have to keep the on call cell phone for the next week so I can play undisturbed after I get home from work.

Several friends have had cats go missing for up to two weeks at a time and then come back like nothing happened. Don't give up hope!
"
viciousnugget wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

That is awful, did you see anything else besides the footprints? If not, maybe your cat decided to travel a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info