<IMPOOR> Guild for the exceptional

Hey guys, my name is Alex and I'm looking to join a high tier guild with some standard presence. I have 1 100 and a plethora of chars 90-98. I started playing very casually 3 years ago(never even reached end game) and started playing seriously when Torment came out.

I enjoy losing all my money by exalting and vaaling most of my items and get it back flipping and crafting. I was a hardcore league player but I've lost interest in temp leagues and I'm looking to play more standard.

I would say my best PoE achievement was buying a mirror week 3 of Warbands or completing some of my crafts. Here are a few:
My current goals are to complete the Atlas on standard, do end-game mapping on standard, and complete some crafts on the new bases.
Bump
IGN: Lurker
Bump
Bump
Bump
Requirements:

- Playing since the game is out on Steam

- Trying to level a bit more, still dying from lag sometimes, driving me crazy

- Not racing nor buying supporter packs

Application:

- 22 y.o french, playing everyday, Standard exclusively (except very good leagues like Perandus) favorite build is Tornado Shot that i played for years, can do any map mod

- What have i done so far ? Farming like a motherfucker to get the gear i wanted

- What is your proudest accomplishement ? I'm not really into boss fights even if it's not a problem so i'd say none

- What do i enjoy doing in the game ? Chillin' in red maps one shotting everything, playing in Dried Lake public parties with noobs thinking i'm god

- What are my future plans ? Getting to level 100, a better Quiver

ps: If you have any questions please ask

Spoiler
A little achievement, got this for 20 chaos in Warband
Last edited by Oriuke on Sep 15, 2016, 5:03:50 PM
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump