[2.3] Making builds for everyone! (Now closed!)

bump, gonna sleep doe.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Life based Raider, softcore, flickerstrike, phys crit dagger, level 90.

Curious to see what someone else whips up because I can't quite limit myself to the 110 points or so because there's too many juicey clusters along the way

Edit: no need to bother with ascendancy, that's easy. Just need a tree
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last edited by Rowanbladex on Jun 9, 2016, 4:10:24 PM
Heya Slayer~ Last build you made me working pretty well (Tweaked it a bit as I played, as I often do, but very happy with the end result anyway).

Finally found a build that can actually work with the Scion Ascendancy, so I'm interested to see if you can throw a not terrible build together for it.

Skill: Barrage Totems
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Phys+Ele, don't think Crit will be viable
Defenses: Ascendancy has some Life Regen, so I think I'd like Life + Armour (With Iron Reflexes) if possible? But whatever works.
What type of weapon will you want to use? +1 Arrows Drillneck, maybe Windripper?
What level are you planning to level this build to? Let's say 90?
Hardcore or Softcore? Softcore
Ascendancy you wish to use: Ascendant, with the Marauder Totem, and Ranger Deadeye options. Don't use the 7-8 points, as End-game Lab is gross. However, if you go near a start zone feel free to link up and go "These nodes you can respec when/if you get 8 points".

Notes: I'd like to use as many of the Barrage Jewels as you can fit in without dropping other vital nodes... Basically, I just want all of the projectiles. Pewpew arrows for days.
Hi, i'd like to play a bleed and poison character but i'm not sure about a certain amount of things though.

Skill: Probably lacerate for clear, Viper strike or Dual strike for solo target if needed
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Phys/Chaos or Phys/Chaos Crit depending on ascendancy class choice.
For my weapon i'd like to go dual Rive or Rive/Bino, open to any suggestion though.
What level are you planning to level this build to? 90ish
Ascendancy you wish to use: My biggest problem, i don't know if i should make it a gladiator or an assassin.
Hi Slayer,

I am an long time on and off player and haven't played since bloodlines. Now coming back for prophecy.

I am looking to play aplayer that is based on freezing stuff, because nothing sounds better than the shattering of a frozen enemy.

Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Ice, Freezing/Crit
What type of weapon will you want to use? Flexible
What level are you planning to level this build to? 85+
Hardcore or Softcore? Hardcore
Ascendancy you wish to use: Flexible

Further more it should be hardcore viable. And I also love CI.

So i am looking for a HC ICe-Freeze-Crit build which allows for decent clearspeed.

Maybe Ice Trap Trapper? Maybe something else?
Hi Slayer,

I don't know what to do with my lvl 1 Duelist that I just made. My first ever 90+ Character was a Cyclone marauder but I wanted to try something else.

Skill: Flexible options (just no flicker strike)
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Phys (Elemental can fit in)
What type of weapon will you want to use? 2-H Weapons
What level are you planning to level this build to? Pref. 90+
Ascendancy you wish to use: Slayer

Thank you!
Last edited by outspokened on Jun 10, 2016, 8:07:57 AM
Replied to all!

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Anyone that can give me a build that uses SRS and is on male character? I have hard time trying to pick an ascendancy class that is not gimped compared to Necromancer or Scion necromancer.
"
Atech2 wrote:
Anyone that can give me a build that uses SRS and is on male character? I have hard time trying to pick an ascendancy class that is not gimped compared to Necromancer or Scion necromancer.

as a rule of thumb, if you have a hard time choosing an ascendancy, don't choose one ;) i can make you a non-ascendancy build if you want.

I'd like a build that uses Three Dragons to let me freeze things with Static Strike. You made a build like this for me for standard and I'd like to do something similar for prophecy.

Skill: Static Strike
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: elemental I guess
I'd like to maximize attack speed so I think that means dual weilding rapiers?
What level are you planning to level this build to? 80-90 theoreticallh
Ascendancy you wish to use: as well as attack speed I'd like to maximize area of affect size so whatever class/ascendancy class you think is best for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info