What If 21 Jewel Heirophant?

This is not a seriously viable build, but just an interesting look at something that is possible in prophecy..

Link to show that a lvl 100 templar can get 21 jewel nodes (please let me know if you see any way to reduce the # of skill points required here)

So, assuming level 100, our character would have the follow mana stats

lvl 100: 640
Grand spectrum: 6,000
divine guidance: 150
int/skill tree: ~850
SUB TOTAL:7,640

mana multiplier from skills: 24%
TOTAL MANA: 9473

Sanctuary of thought thus grants 2368.4ES, which is increased by 83% with skill tress int/nodes
TOTAL ES: 4334

Then, since 123 skill points are used we must equip a cloak of defiance to grant mind over matter. combined with divine guidance our character has 40% damage taken from mana b4 life. Our mana pool is high enough to achieve efficieny in this mechanic, and thus our EHP is equal to Total ES * 1.4.

TOTAL Effective Hitpoints = 6067

And this is achieved without considering stats from ANY of your gear :)
Last edited by DFreturn on May 30, 2016, 6:58:13 PM
Last bumped on May 30, 2016, 9:30:38 PM
The only problem is I'm no sure if MoM works with ES over your life. It does specifically say damage is taken from mana before LIFE. Also, a long time ago I tried using a cloak of defiance on a hybrid life/es character and I didn't see my mana go down until I was out of ES. Now since then the mechanics might have changed, so your idea could work. You should look into the mechanics and test things a bit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info