Error code 2753 when install March 30

Greeting i cant install the game it gives me an error can some one give me a link because as of now i cant install it properly
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2017, 12:53:35 PM
Hey bugabuga,

Can you please uninstall the client completely and delete this file located here: 'My Documents/My Games/Path of Exile'

Then please try reinstalling the game again to see if this helps.

Hello i deleted all i could used Ccleaner and uninstall all I could that was related to PoE ,for some reason is still thinks that i have some files on my computer or something.... not sure what else i could do.
That happense when i try to repair but when i try to install it nothing happens like the files are not beeing installed even thou it wrote that install was finsihed ect but when i go to the root were the game should be its not there nor anywere on my comp.
Last edited by bugabuga on May 30, 2016, 7:41:06 PM
Try downloading this file* to where you want Path of Exile installed to, then right-click it and select "Run as Administrator".

That should allow you to launch PoE and install it properly. Once that is done, you might want to right-click it again and "Create Shortcut" for your desktop.

Keep in mind, it will create a Path of Exile install wherever you run it from, so DON'T run it from your "Downloads" folder. Create a place for the PoE install and download/run it there.

* This download is only valid for current patch (2.2.2.8) and will likely be incorrect next patch
Thank you very mutch i have done as you wrote its Dl now
Hi i have the same problem , your link does'nt work anymoree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info