Constant Disconnects

Same issue here,

winMTR report bellow

http://pastebin.com/raw/4mZwNb5A

Tnx
"
Hekilion wrote:
just tried it again now. lasted about 30 seconds before i disconnected again. really hope someone can point out whats wrong, otherwise its pointless trying to play the game

So looking at all your traces, they don't show signs of issues, but that could be because there is a different problem that only manifests with larger packets.

The current traces are all clean. If you've already power-cycled your modem/ router (unplugged from power for 30 seconds or so) then I would try another trace with larger packets and see if they complain.

You can set the packet size in the WinMTR settings. I believe default is 64 bytes, so you might want to try upping that value to 1024 to start with and see if it has any problems. Likely will need to go higher than that though if it is a hardware issue.

You have verified that you have no antivirus/firewall/security software or hardware running that could interfere with PoE? You've also removed and readded all your exclusions for PoE in them (including the built-in Windows Firewall)?
sorry i didnt reply earlier mate. kids get in the way of gaming
will be on the game again in about an hour (game of thrones first) and will try your advice then and post here again.
either way, thanks for trying to help
:)
four disconnects since i started the game about half an hour ago. antivirus and firewall switched off. modem reset

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| 192.168.1.1 - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 |
| 89.19.65.164 - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 15 | 15 | 18 | 15 |
| 89.19.64.226 - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 15 | 16 | 20 | 16 |
| ae4-111-ucr1.dub.cw.net - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 16 | 17 | 59 | 16 |
| ae14-xcr1.bkl.cw.net - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 25 | 26 | 49 | 26 |
| ae1-xcr1.hex.cw.net - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 25 | 26 | 53 | 26 |
| lag-10.ear1.London1.Level3.net - 21 | 831 | 662 | 0 | 27 | 45 | 27 |
| ae-230-3606.edge4.London1.Level3.net - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 26 | 28 | 67 | 27 |
| SOFTLAYER-T.edge4.London1.Level3.net - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 26 | 27 | 150 | 27 |
| ae6.dar02.lon02.networklayer.com - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 27 | 27 | 51 | 28 |
| po2.fcr01a.lon02.networklayer.com - 0 | 1506 | 1506 | 28 | 29 | 57 | 29 |
| a4.c1.7a9f.ip4.static.sl-reverse.com - 0 | 1507 | 1507 | 27 | 27 | 31 | 28 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
5 minutes play, 3 disconnects. its getting pointless to try and play the game

can anyone suggest anything?
done all the disable virus check/firewall
checked game integrity on steam
updated graphics card
ran nothing else except the game

those logs that were asked for are posted above. they make no sense to me, but i hope they do to someone
None of the traces you are posting are showing any signs of network issues. Not a single dropped packet or latency issues.

Whatever is going on is likely either deeper in the network (and not being caught by the trace) or is something else software or similar causing it to prevent access (like a Firewall, Antivirus, Security software, etc).

Were you able to attempt to trace with a higher packet size?
hey. thanks for trying to help
doing another run now with everything turned off again. MSE and firewall
packet size on the last one was set to 1024 bytes. doing the same for this one

edit: got about 45 seconds of play in the catecombs and then DC :(

another DC

what about this part in that log
" lag-10.ear1.London1.Level3.net - 21 | 831 | 662 | 0 | 27 | 45 | 27 |"
does that not show loss? or am i reading it wrong?
Last edited by Hekilion on May 31, 2016, 6:39:45 PM
Individual nodes might show a loss, but it's likely traffic mitigation and not real packet loss as the loss doesn't continue throughout the rest of the trace.

If it were a real packet loss problem, each node afterward would have corresponding similar loss. It's how the trace is performed and how certain nodes react to the trace. I can explain more if you care, but it's a waste of time if you don't.

Needless to say, there are no real signs of issue in any of the traces I've seen you post (IMO).
I'm having the same issue in the last few days.

WinMTR statistics bellow

http://pastebin.com/raw/H4uAfE1c
"
Drakier wrote:
Individual nodes might show a loss, but it's likely traffic mitigation and not real packet loss as the loss doesn't continue throughout the rest of the trace.

If it were a real packet loss problem, each node afterward would have corresponding similar loss. It's how the trace is performed and how certain nodes react to the trace. I can explain more if you care, but it's a waste of time if you don't.

Needless to say, there are no real signs of issue in any of the traces I've seen you post (IMO).

thanks for trying to help mate. dont need more info, i'll take your word for it.
is there any way i can get more help though? apart from being asked for the packet loss things by one of the reps, they havent actually helped any.
tried a labrinth and dc'd again and again, with the lab resetting each time so that part of the game is pointless

could really use some help to try and fix the problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info