First Mortal Set - To Run or to Sell?

So, I'm about to hit my first full set of Mortal Fragments and... Well, I'm at a loss as to what to do.

On one hand, selling the Mortal Hope piece is a guaranteed 3-4ex but has no chance of getting anything better (Even ignoring the possibilities of loot drops), but running it has a chance to crap out a Vertex...

I'm hoping there are some hard statistics somewhere, or failing that the personal experiences of Uber Runners as to what their average return per run is or something.

Also, to clarify, I doubt I can run it myself so I'd be using a free Uber service if I did decide to "run" it.

Last bumped on May 29, 2016, 3:25:46 PM
Show us your build...
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Show us your build...

Not entirely sure how it'll affect the outcome, since I know I'm not a good enough player to down Uber (Not with my crap computer at least).

But, all my stuff should be open to viewing already.
If you can run atleast first two bosses I would say run it. Its very exciting experience and if you´re little bit lucky you make nice amount of currency from map drops.
Last edited by Bolvyn on May 29, 2016, 3:31:44 AM
"
Bolvyn wrote:
If you can run atleast first two bosses I would say run it. Its very exciting experience and if you´re little bit lucky you make nice amount of currency from map drops.

I could probably do the Oversouls, but no way I can beat the Trio. I'd have better chance against Atziri herself honestly.

Just out of curiosity, how are you able to play without dying to stunlocks all the time?

About the 'run it or sell it' dilemma, the chance of getting a vertex is high but you could always get lucky. However, there are other drops in there - it's a high level area with lots of magic mobs, there will be high-tier map drops and whatnot. If you can find a free uber service, I say just go with it, you'll always be sorry and suffer from the 'what if' question otherwise.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
Just out of curiosity, how are you able to play without dying to stunlocks all the time?

Occultist "Can't be stunned on full ES" probably helps way more than I think it does, since even if I'm getting hit I'm often still leeching back to full to "Cleanse" any stuns I have.

"
Zephryl wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

Occultist "Can't be stunned on full ES" probably helps way more than I think it does, since even if I'm getting hit I'm often still leeching back to full to "Cleanse" any stuns I have.

Ah, yes. Haven't used that passive so I didn't think about it. Thanks.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Yeah, though my goal is still to eventually nab a Skyforth. Almost tailor made for this build, really.

And just ran my last set of Sacrifices... got the Mortal Ignorance I was missing, a 6S Sacrifical Garb and used a Vaal Orb that dropped to 21/20 my Blood Magic Gem.

I have no complaints about this run.
I play on a potato. Do it.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info