True Damage Critical Spark

Equips          

Complete Build Guide          
Last edited by toledosaur on May 14, 2017, 9:08:45 AM
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2016, 5:40:00 AM
no pierce, no projectile speed, cast orb of storms for charges - doesn't look very good to be honest.
Hey,

may someone please explain me, why the video says that the 4linked Red Item with Warlords Mark, Immortal Call, Cast when damage taken and Increased Duration has the following "Gem-Level-Restrictions":

- Warlords Mark Level 2
- Immortal Call Level 2

I get why you use Cast when damage taken level 1 and i know that this means that the 2 above listed skills need to have a maximum level requirement of 38. But this means you can skill Immortal Call to level 3 and warlords mark to level 5. The Strength requirement cant be the reason for not doing that either, since the build does have enough Strength for that.

So am I missing anything?

Thanks in advance for the answers!
The Sorrow of the Divine "Zealots Oath applies during flask effect"

Do you stop using this after you get Vaal Pact?
@derberherbeert Look at the helm, he is using orb storms for charges. Check the video, max charges at all times
You can do like 5x the damage of normal sparker if you go triple scaling with Pierce/Duration/Proj. speed
Any tips for Atziri? Atm it looks near impossible to kill her with this build, one misslead spark that crits on non mirror = instant death.

Isn´t it overall way better to get away from health and take CI?

Chaos dmg is the weakest link for me atm.

Iam at 4,5k health and 1,2k ES now but it feels it is not enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info