- No Cadiro
- T4 uniques harder to get
- Chaos conversion items nerfed
- Same system for masters
- No option to reduce particle effects

Edit:
"
sucemab wrote:

I'm not happy with more lab because I totally hate lab. I'd prefer to get ascendency points by other way. I mean this is not POE, trap mechanic is completely wrong for an ARPG: you go in lab overlevelled by 30 and you still get massive damage. What about a super mario, a tower defense or even a tetris for the next extension ? Doesn't make any sense to me...

"

- Labyrinth is optional Content unless you really want the extra DPS

Acsendancy class is NOT optional for me, so doing lab 4 time with each character is MANDATORY.

"
Char1983 wrote:

T4 unique drop rates nerfed: Kind of sad, too. They should have rather nerfed the drop rates of the 1c uniques to make them be worth sth again.

Way better solution indeed.

"
Char1983 wrote:

Chaos conversion: Needed to be nerfed.

Chaos conversion was clearly OP, everyone agrees with that: ignore reflect and few monsters got chaos resist. But I would prefer to add some chaos resist to monsters and give some ways to manage reflect with other damage types or make chaos reflect affix for maps/mobs. Damage conversion is a really good mechanic, nerfing it just reduce the number of available builds.

"
XerxezBreak wrote:

- Same good old masters! Same good old crafting! Same good old fun times leveling masters!

I hate levelling masters every league. Daily rotation is a chore for me. But i guess people like it. At least make a level max master not take a slot in hidehout...

"
XerxezBreak wrote:

- I got nothing... Stop using Gore?

I'm not using any special effect, I set all options to min and my PC is not that bad. But the game is just unplayable in multiplayer which is sad for a multiplayer game...

Last edited by sucemab on May 28, 2016, 10:47:25 PM
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2016, 2:14:52 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Perma SC/HC for you then
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Perma SC/HC for you then

Issues are the same for permanent leagues. :)
Without it even being out yet, how does anyone know they will dislike it?

Can we at least wait for the league for moaning to commence?
Censored.
*stomps foot* if i cant 100% chaos conversion and get BiS in very slot i cant play the game!
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Without it even being out yet, how does anyone know they will dislike it?

"
sucemab wrote:
Why ?

- More labyrinth
- No Cadiro
"
sucemab wrote:
Why ?

- More labyrinth
- No Cadiro

More lab: Cool. Hope it is not totally RNG gated, but I fear it will be.
No Cadiro: Kind of sad, yeah.
T4 unique drop rates nerfed: Kind of sad, too. They should have rather nerfed the drop rates of the 1c uniques to make them be worth sth again.
Same system for masters: Meh, don't care.
No option to reduce particle effects: Indeed badly needed - I just play solo.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
sucemab wrote:
Why ?

- More labyrinth
- No Cadiro
- More Unique Builds! More potential Gameplay! More potential challenges!
- No under priced uniques! No easily obtained tier one uniques! No heaping piles of unused coins!
- More worthwhile uniques! More trading potential! More value to uniques!
- Choas builds still completely viable! Chaos builds not entirely immune to reflect! Chaos builds less likely to be boring!
- Same good old masters! Same good old crafting! Same good old fun times leveling masters!
Thanks XerxezBreak and Char1983 for your constructive posts.

I'm not happy with more lab because I totally hate lab. I'd prefer to get ascendency points by other way. I mean this is not POE, trap mechanic is completely wrong for an ARPG: you go in lab overlevelled by 30 and you still get massive damage. What about a super mario, a tower defense or even a tetris for the next extension ? Doesn't make any sense to me...

"
Char1983 wrote:

Way better solution indeed.

"
Char1983 wrote:

Chaos conversion was clearly OP, everyone agrees with that: ignore reflect and few monsters got chaos resist. But I would prefer to add some chaos resist to monsters and give some ways to manage reflect with other damage types or make chaos reflect affix for maps/mobs. Damage conversion is a really good mechanic, nerfing it just reduce the number of available builds.

"
XerxezBreak wrote:

I hate levelling masters every league. Daily rotation is a chore for me. But i guess people like it. At least make a level max master not take a slot in hidehout...

"
XerxezBreak wrote:

I'm not using any special effect, I set all options to min and my PC is not that bad. But the game is just unplayable in multiplayer which is sad for a multiplayer game...
aight, cya.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info