Your best personal achievement in PoE?

"
d2trust wrote:
Just hit my 8th level 100 character a few days ago. Working on doing a marauder in Prophecy so have one of each character guess that would be kind of cool :D

Have many goals...

1. Would like to find a build I really enjoy and have played lots so far. Self cast ice spear was by far my favorite but it got nerfed at start of awakening :(

2. To be able to sustain a good map pool where I don't have to spend 3ex or more a day on maps in leagues. Tried every possible scenario to maintain my pool but can't even sustain T8 or higher.

3. Get into racing and level up characters much faster 1-70ish. Currently I take twice as long as any average racer.

4. One day to build a character to do ubers would be nice but it can be expensive to learn the boss fights. Only attempted once and failed badly.

5. Also just to get better overall I play very defensive would like to be able to play more aggressive without getting wrecked lol

#4 and #2 are complementary. If you run uber youll get all the high level maps you need.

#5. Just build a CoC trickster (shadow forum) , miner (witch forum) or trapper (shadow forum) and do 4 deathless after some practice all less than 60-70ex
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 28, 2016, 9:18:01 AM
A ballzy crafting back in ambush that turned out right.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Reminded me of the long haul boss fights in WoW or Original D3.

Funny you said that - it did remind me a lot of WoW to be honest, getting a nasty raid boss down for the first time. :D

Bit sad Atziri is so simple nowadays, she used to be really nasty. But yeah, knowledge, power creep et al.
My best personal achievement was being among the 50 first to do 8/8 challenges in Beyond League(Hardcore) with the first and only character I made for that league which ended up at lvl 96 as the league ended.

My second best personal achievement was to lvl a character to level 100 for the first time, I did that in the recent flashback perandus league, got #3 Ascendant which I am happy with considering I work 9 hours every day and the others seemingly able to get xp 24/7 as I was watching the rankings while I was at work :P

I was never into the whole Atziri thing, so that has never been on my list of things I wanted to do in this game. I've done Atziri a few times for challenges in the past and never had any troubles with it. Uber Atziri is just very expensive and I dont care much for it. I have also 6 linked 3 or 4 items, and Ive had 3 or 4 6 linked items drop, so I guess my current "want to do" list is completing all upcoming challenges as long as I have the time.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1) killing facebreaker bower build

2) killing cluster trap mirror arrow build

3) making cast on skeleton death build in 2.0 closed beta

4) working and succeeding to get pack supporter a spot on 2.0 closed beta
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 28, 2016, 12:07:36 PM
83/84
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
killing uber in the 2.2 with my stupid disfavour, loosing only :D 5 portal
"
d2trust wrote:
Just hit my 8th level 100 character a few days ago. Working on doing a marauder in Prophecy so have one of each character guess that would be kind of cool :D

Have many goals...

1. Would like to find a build I really enjoy and have played lots so far. Self cast ice spear was by far my favorite but it got nerfed at start of awakening :(

2. To be able to sustain a good map pool where I don't have to spend 3ex or more a day on maps in leagues. Tried every possible scenario to maintain my pool but can't even sustain T8 or higher.

3. Get into racing and level up characters much faster 1-70ish. Currently I take twice as long as any average racer.

4. One day to build a character to do ubers would be nice but it can be expensive to learn the boss fights. Only attempted once and failed badly.

5. Also just to get better overall I play very defensive would like to be able to play more aggressive without getting wrecked lol

That is nuts that you've had 8x 100 and have only done Uber once :o

It also makes #2 incredibly odd as I'm starting the climb to 100 and I've had a very easy time maintaining a red (+Springs) map pool, even without doing Uber.

=============================================================

On thread topic, I would say doing Deathless Uber was a pretty nice feeling, despite the cheese with Voltaxic. When playing Phys Bow I would always come 1-2 portals short in older patches where Hopes were more expensive (and thus a lot riskier to try), and that was disappointing then.

Prior to this I was able to complete a +1 Carcass with 350 Jew/Vaal + 1,500 Fuse/Vaal which I finally sold to a good friend recently.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
to get the highest attack speed i could get on a character. this was way back before they nerfed the shit out of the attack speed frenzy granted you per frenzy charge.

active character with 20.3X attacks per second. made a character purely for attack speed and reached over 32 attacks per second
My biggest achievement so far is 6-Linking a Carcass Jack, but the achievement I'm aiming for is to be able to STAND on a Labrynth Trap without dying! I feel it is possible!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info