Your best personal achievement in PoE?

"
Pewzor wrote:
I killed uber for the first time ever, and it took me less than 10 second to kill her (minus adds phase).

Will miss my voltaxic lightning arrow ranger.

oh and

sitting around don't know what to spend on.

I could 6L my legacy windripper and stuff but it seems cheaper when I just convert to more exalts and buy 6Ls straight up.
I feel you. Fused items value has gone down soo much to the point where its not even worth fusing anything at this point. I have like 1500 sitting around in my perandus stash right now, nothing to use them on.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Killing haast in a tier 14 map in all mods flashback weekend (the flashback before this one, when all modifiers where enabled) with a pure ci no regen/no lifesteal build.

That was brutal.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Pewzor wrote:
I killed uber for the first time ever, and it took me less than 10 second to kill her (minus adds phase).

Will miss my voltaxic lightning arrow ranger.

oh and

sitting around don't know what to spend on.

I could 6L my legacy windripper and stuff but it seems cheaper when I just convert to more exalts and buy 6Ls straight up.

I've got an idea ;)

But my own personal achievement is, getting time to play the game (work, wife, kids and pets take too much of my time :P)
Back in open Beta I finished top 10 for rangers in a 1 month hc race, remains my best achievement to date. Funny enough, that character ripped about 10 minutes after the league migration.
As a casual self found player since closed beta, the 2 most unforgettable moments for me (Since I have no true achievements) are aces.

1) I thought this game would be more team based, and went a pure tank marauder. I reached cruel and encountered a rare monster with added life regeneration, and life regen aura. I literally could not damage it, and it could not damage me.

2) An exalted orb dropped for me when I was ~level 30. I used it on a bow that was vendor trash by most standards; not knowing what the orb was worth. It rolled fire resist.
Last edited by Glorn2 on May 28, 2016, 8:38:37 AM
"
viciousnugget wrote:
To do uber. Never had a hope drop and I am not into buying things.

I'm also working toward 6 linking a corrupted Voltaxic Rift I got from Anarchy cards.

I've a long way to go but I am getting there.

Edit: Completely missed the part about what my best achievement is. Don't judge me, I haven't had coffee yet.

Chancing these boots and then getting the enchant first try the following morning. It was exactly what I wanted. Personal achievement unlocked.

this is a pretty cool way to keep yourself motivated in standard

thought ultimate goal would be owning a shavs mjolnir void battery and such things but after perandus those are no real goals anymore
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on May 28, 2016, 8:42:44 AM
My biggest moment was when I finally managed to beat Atziri on a self-found marauder, back in the days. My gear was laughable, I had like 10k dps with Cyclone (this was a long time ago, patch 1.2 I think) but felt pretty tanky.

Still, it took forever and the trio fight was a nailbiter.. All in all the full run took me well over an hour, lol. But I did it! I've sinced relaxed on the self-found a bit, feels like I won the game back then. :)
"
Ceri wrote:
My biggest moment was when I finally managed to beat Atziri on a self-found marauder, back in the days. My gear was laughable, I had like 10k dps with Cyclone (this was a long time ago, patch 1.2 I think) but felt pretty tanky.

Still, it took forever and the trio fight was a nailbiter.. All in all the full run took me well over an hour, lol. But I did it! I've sinced relaxed on the self-found a bit, feels like I won the game back then. :)

Thats a pretty good one. I killed her once self found single totem with like 5K DPS took like an hour lol. Reminded me of the long haul boss fights in WoW or Original D3.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 28, 2016, 9:09:44 AM
Just hit my 8th level 100 character a few days ago. Working on doing a marauder in Prophecy so have one of each character guess that would be kind of cool :D

Have many goals...

1. Would like to find a build I really enjoy and have played lots so far. Self cast ice spear was by far my favorite but it got nerfed at start of awakening :(

2. To be able to sustain a good map pool where I don't have to spend 3ex or more a day on maps in leagues. Tried every possible scenario to maintain my pool but can't even sustain T8 or higher.

3. Get into racing and level up characters much faster 1-70ish. Currently I take twice as long as any average racer.

4. One day to build a character to do ubers would be nice but it can be expensive to learn the boss fights. Only attempted once and failed badly.

5. Also just to get better overall I play very defensive would like to be able to play more aggressive without getting wrecked lol
WTB Map drops since 2013
Last edited by d2trust on May 28, 2016, 9:14:03 AM
I hit level 1 , it was hard but I did it after 4000 hours of play time .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info