Your best personal achievement in PoE?

So, I just achieved something that I'd been aiming for for quite a while in PoE, and it made me wonder what other people have worked towards and achieved, and what they're still working on.

My best and latest personal achievement is being able to do fairly consistent deathless Atziri runs. I've wanted to do Atziri for a long time, but my computer isn't the best so I've shied away from end-game content like that, especially since originally the cost of a full Fragment set was quite high.

My current, and seemingly endless, goal is the ever elusive self-fused 6 Link.
Last bumped on May 29, 2016, 2:00:26 AM
To do uber. Never had a hope drop and I am not into buying things.

I'm also working toward 6 linking a corrupted Voltaxic Rift I got from Anarchy cards.

I've a long way to go but I am getting there.

Edit: Completely missed the part about what my best achievement is. Don't judge me, I haven't had coffee yet.

Chancing these boots and then getting the enchant first try the following morning. It was exactly what I wanted. Personal achievement unlocked.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on May 28, 2016, 6:54:11 AM
Killed Hillock normal PogChamp
My favourite achievement was probably "Reach level 80 as a Hardcore Character".

My next goal is of course the level 90 one. My last toon got to 87 then died...
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
My favourite achievement was probably "Reach level 80 as a Hardcore Character".

My next goal is of course the level 90 one. My last toon got to 87 then died...

Something i noticed when i got one of my builds just about to 90 and i had it as one of my achievements i noticed once that character died it shows it as lvl ? in ? League LOL kinda lame that the only way it shows what your highest HC character is is if it still alive in that league. Or maybe it just has to be alive when the HC league ends but still doesnt help for Standard HC either.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Have played more than three years with my trash pc
my english sux.
Killing uber as a self caster. w Incinerate back a few patches ago.

Its easy with trigger gems, traps and other stuff where you're not standing there like a duck channeling in order to do any DPS.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 28, 2016, 8:23:57 AM
Reaching maps en subsequently lvl 90. Which i did after coming back from a long break. Did it without a build guide and as a solo self found melee character.Loving the game and looking forward to prophecy league where i'll try to do the same.
I killed uber for the first time ever, and it took me less than 10 second to kill her (minus adds phase).

Will miss my voltaxic lightning arrow ranger.

oh and

sitting around don't know what to spend on.

I could 6L my legacy windripper and stuff but it seems cheaper when I just convert to more exalts and buy 6Ls straight up.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on May 28, 2016, 8:28:03 AM
Reaching 90 in HC is still my best. I only have 4 achievements left in the game, and one of those is just RNG (stupid Vaal Temple corruption). The last three content-related achievements are full clearing Apex, killing T15 Daresso, and killing T15 Malachai. Hopefully at the end of next league one of those will be my best achievement. I don't think there's any way the builds I play could ever kill Core Malachai, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info