No Man's Sky delayed until August most likely

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/no-mans-sky-ps4/

08/09/2016
August 9th

Any NMS fans out there? I am pretty unhappy about this delay. I'm sure a lot of people are going to be calling it vapor-ware now :(

On the plus side, I get a lot more time to play Prophecy!
Last edited by Maswasnos on May 27, 2016, 7:53:17 PM
Last bumped on May 29, 2016, 11:06:37 PM
I don't mind delays, the only thing I hate is an unplayable, unfinished, unpolished game.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I don't mind delays, the only thing I hate is an unplayable, unfinished, unpolished game.

Yeah, it just makes me appreciate GGG and Path of Exile more. Hello Games has been virtually silent about the progress of the game, and we barely know the reasoning behind the new delay. The handling of the release has been subpar at best.

I'm hoping that the game is perfect and fun and a great game when/if it releases, but delays in production are not exactly confidence-builders.
I personally have been very excited for NMS for a while and while the delay doesn't bother me, I feel Hello Games is ruining their game's reputation by doing this rather than releasing it when they originally said they would and then "polishing" it in later updates.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
I don't personally mind waiting a bit longer as I want it to be as polished as it can be. I'm honestly expecting even more delays tbh. They took a huge undertaking and the release state is going to determine its success. I agree with Vibe that it's definitely hurting the rep of the game a bit, but delays are nothing new in the video game market.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
+1 to waiting for delayed release as opposed to throw it out there and see what happens.
I've just red the developers got death threats for delaying their game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info