Supporter Status> Allow us to display "Supporter" without specifics

Hi GGG,

I would appreciate it if you could provide a tag that simply says "Supporter" to display next to our account names.

I feel like displaying the fact that you support the game is like an upvote advocating for POE, but I don't necessarily want to display when or how much I supported.

Thanks.

Best,
Bwam
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on May 27, 2016, 4:38:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
-
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on May 27, 2016, 3:13:22 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:53:05 PM
Yea we used to have that. Or at least the earliest supporter packs gave me a title saying that. Then years down the road they decided to rename it to something trashy. I believe even what they did was illegal - what we bought digitally was not as to description or at least later on was changed. I think that is not legal you have to provide digitally what you agree to on purchase. Maybe somewhere we accepted something that gave them the right to do whatever the fuck they want with all the game. I am not sure, don't really care either. What i do care about is that they cheated me from my favorite supporter tag. I bought it back then because i wanted that since it was the "pure" tag so i didn't go bigger and later they just fucked it up? Many a rage post ive written over this treachery!

Look it is the title beneath my name that says Closed beta supporter. Later they butchered it adding the closed beta in front looking entirely different from the rest and.. GRRR...
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Yea we used to have that. Or at least the earliest supporter packs gave me a title saying that. Then years down the road they decided to rename it to something trashy. I believe even what they did was illegal - what we bought digitally was not as to description or at least later on was changed. I think that is not legal you have to provide digitally what you agree to on purchase. Maybe somewhere we accepted something that gave them the right to do whatever the fuck they want with all the game. I am not sure, don't really care either. What i do care about is that they cheated me from my favorite supporter tag. I bought it back then because i wanted that since it was the "pure" tag so i didn't go bigger and later they just fucked it up? Many a rage post ive written over this treachery!

Look it is the title beneath my name that says Closed beta supporter. Later they butchered it adding the closed beta in front looking entirely different from the rest and.. GRRR...

Can confirm you did give them the right to do whatever the fuck they want to your account.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
I wouldn't mind accounts that bought points packs but not supporter packs be given some kind of acknowledgement. After all, they did support the game.

You can already choose which titles show up. They could probably add just a generic "Supporter" to the dropdown boxes without much difficulty.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
bwam wrote:
Hi GGG,

I would appreciate it if you could provide a tag that simply says "Supporter" to display next to our account names.

I feel like displaying the fact that you support the game is like an upvote advocating for POE, but I don't necessarily want to display when or how much I supported.

Thanks.

Best,
Bwam

Great suggestion. It would tidy up the look of the forum as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info