Do you want new one ring with converting lightting to cold?

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
What we REALLY need is a Unique that Converts Fire to Lightning.

"Damage conversion only flows in one direction between types, possibly skipping types, but never going in reverse:

Physical → Lightning → Cold → Fire → Chaos

The reason is that conversion is an iterative process from one damage type to the next, so if it goes backwards there'll be an infinite loop."

From PoE Wiki. So don't count on it.
Last edited by Kaemonarch on May 27, 2016, 5:02:03 PM
"
Kaemonarch wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

"Damage conversion only flows in one direction between types, possibly skipping types, but never going in reverse:

The reason is that conversion is an iterative process from one damage type to the next, so if it goes backwards there'll be an infinite loop."

I wouldn't mind seeing something that converts lightning to fire, just for another option with Avatar of Fire.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

You probably know, that is it close to be imposible.

But you know, mechanics - it is thing that can be changed !

Because right now, its works like this
"
Damage conversion only flows in one direction between types, possibly skipping types, but never going in reverse:[2]

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion

Oh man, i'am not first :c
Last edited by konstantinqq on May 28, 2016, 1:22:17 AM
"
+

:o

With WINDRIPPER

- Sheepster
stop stop stop
This topic is about NEW ONE item,
Nobody wants it, just me?
I was like but then it hit me , it wasnt.
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
I was like but then it hit me , it wasnt.

Appreciate for your commentary, it's very precious for me.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:53:56 PM
if you dont have enough lightning damage you wont shock, you wouldnt want to go below the 50% of one COTB ring anyway I think.
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
Kaemonarch wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

I wouldn't mind seeing something that converts lightning to fire, just for another option with Avatar of Fire.
Not sure how this would help, but you could do two rings for 100% Lightning to Cold and a Cold to Fire support gem with Avatar of Fire for 100% of Cold to Fire. Along that line you can use two of The Consuming Dark for 60% Fire Damage to Chaos.

No Idea what Lightning skill you would want to convert to Chaos damage without being bound to Voltaxic Rift, but its possible. I'm also not sure If Avatar of Fire would double dip with the Lightning to Cold damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info