Why nerf droprates on top tier uniques??

From what i have seen , economy for this game since day 1 has been

1c OR 20c OR 2ex. Tops.

Ive played HC leagues mainly but one would imagine even with the modifiers you will NOT see an impact in reality at all. Ever.
"
Draeil wrote:

Well i play hc and have gotten some 90+ in few leagues. I'll admitt i don't have much irr/iiq cause i mainly focus on defense. But still 0 gg uniques... i find that a bit sad.

"
Amathiusmm wrote:
From what i have seen , economy for this game since day 1 has been

1c OR 20c OR 2ex. Tops.

Ive played HC leagues mainly but one would imagine even with the modifiers you will NOT see an impact in reality at all. Ever.

Hardcore is an entire different beast from softcore. In softcore people can die as much as they want so you have many more people running content at higher levels for infinite periods of time. Builds in softcore are more optimized for ultra fast clearing in any type of map as well as getting to that point usually much faster than hardcore.

You also don't have the same level of mapping/mfers/group item finding efforts in hardcore as much as softcore.

Which is why rare items in hardcore are still "rare" compared to softcore. There is also much less orbs floating around in hardcore so things have a artificial limit to them compared to softcore which has inflation.
"
Culblade wrote:
I see you are a supporter. I am not and do not plan to be. That probably explains why I have never had an Exalted drop for me. I am sure GGG favors supporter and streamers with their drop rates.

Whats funny about this is i was averaging about an Ex per month and even saw 2 Exa drop within 3 HOURS of each other once.. That was of course before.. well.. Look under my name.. See those? Yeah those FUCKED ME!

NOW im lucky if i see an exalt drop in an entire LEAGUE! Should have just stayed F2P i guess.. Right?
Or.. is it something else? Maybe its.. Nah.. RNG? Nahhh GGG are just playing with my emotions..

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Culblade wrote:
I see you are a supporter. I am not and do not plan to be. That probably explains why I have never had an Exalted drop for me. I am sure GGG favors supporter and streamers with their drop rates.

Congrats, you actually made me laugh for the first time in a long time at how stupid people on the forums can be. I honestly do thank you for giving me that small sliver of entertainment in my otherwise boring day of uni assignments. Anyway back on topic, to counter you obvious flawed logic, GGG has and NEVER WILL give anyone a unfair advantage when it comes to loot, ingame currency or anything else. So please think long and hard about this awesome F2P game you enjoy before spouting your idiotic thoughts here.
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.
"
DARK_ANGEL1 wrote:
"
Culblade wrote:

Congrats, you actually made me laugh for the first time in a long time at how stupid people on the forums can be. I honestly do thank you for giving me that small sliver of entertainment in my otherwise boring day of uni assignments. Anyway back on topic, to counter you obvious flawed logic, GGG has and NEVER WILL give anyone a unfair advantage when it comes to loot, ingame currency or anything else. So please think long and hard about this awesome F2P game you enjoy before spouting your idiotic thoughts here.

lol, got a bite
#NeverGoing90
"
Culblade wrote:

QFT
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Because gear progression is a cool thing? Having everything in 1 week is boring, and no, this game is not gonna get balanced around people that play 1 hour a week. I actually found a shavs in Perandus and wasn't even exited.
"
Miská wrote:
Because gear progression is a cool thing? Having everything in 1 week is boring, and no, this game is not gonna get balanced around people that play 1 hour a week. I actually found a shavs in Perandus and wasn't even exited.
I found soo many T1's it wasnt even funny. I actually dropped more T1's than what Cadiro gave me.

I ended up giving the two Voltaxics away because i found TWO the day they announced the conversion nerf.

I saved two for myself and corrupted it, i gave another one away.

The amount of T1 drops in Perandus trivialized progression and i got stupidly rich from selling the identifications all league.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
I found soo many T1's it wasnt even funny. I actually dropped more T1's than what Cadiro gave me.

I ended up giving the two Voltaxics away because i found TWO the day they announced the conversion nerf.

I saved two for myself and corrupted it, i gave another one away.

The amount of T1 drops in Perandus trivialized progression and i got stupidly rich from selling the identifications all league.
All my T1 Uniques in Perandus were from Cadiro. Only 1 from actual drops with 60% IIR and Map Mods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info