Why nerf droprates on top tier uniques??

"
Culblade wrote:
I see you are a supporter. I am not and do not plan to be. That probably explains why I have never had an Exalted drop for me. I am sure GGG favors supporter and streamers with their drop rates.

I played three characters up to lvl 90 before i dropped a single exalt this league.

Tin-foil-hat much?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Culblade wrote:
I see you are a supporter. I am not and do not plan to be. That probably explains why I have never had an Exalted drop for me. I am sure GGG favors supporter and streamers with their drop rates.

lol.. the salt is salty.. and you're wrong so there is that...
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Culblade wrote:

I am a supporter, as you can see by my tags. Most of them top tier, yet I dropped exactly half the amount of currency of one friend, and less than a third of my other buddy. They both played almost exactly as much as me this league. They both have ONE, minimum tier supporter title.
Our unique drop rates are similar, but we share so it's hard to track.
One of my friends who just started playing, less than an 20 hours in-game, dropped 5 chaos before Brutus on his first char in Perandus.

I can guarantee that GGG does NOT give better drop rates to Supporters.
(I'd be a LOT more rich if they did.)
KMGL Guild: /3193350
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
"
Culblade wrote:

Your highest character is level 76. Varkorium has completed all 40 Perandus league challenges, and has a level 100 character in the *hardcore* perandus league. Varkorium probably kills more enemies in PoE in a week than you have killed in your entire time playing PoE.

So yeah, it must be the supporter status...
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
They're swinging the pendulum back towards a more lean game... good for them. I expect by the time they add Act V, we're going to be on the right side of the balance pendulum.
Maybe its because they finally realise that they are on the verge of losing all their standard players and donators.

Using standard as a dumping ground for all these high droprate leagues was never a good system. It was obvious from the start to some, maybe GGG are finally seeing the light on that one.
It was so depressing to see my first Mjlornir drop and realize I was better off corrupting it than selling it if I wasn't going to use it. The only things left that would get me to jump out of my chair would be a mirror and chancing Skyforth. This is a step back in the right direction...now that we can see that this wasn't a 4x0 as many joked.
"
Culblade wrote:

6/10
But I saw many fed you therefore I can give a 7/10.
I like this change - you call it nerf maybe, I call it balancing.

They buffed the rate quite a lot, so this isn't a nerf. A nerf would be if the result ends up with more rarity than before 2.0. What's not the case.

"
Culblade wrote:

This must be the reason, why I found only one Exhalted Orb in Perandus while some other players without any supporter pack found 5 or 6. Believe it or not: It's random ;)

On the other side, I would feel like a sponge if I'd enjoy a service or in this case, playing a game for a very reasonable amount of time and don't spend any cent on it while I know the service itself cost money.

Last edited by Zalkortis on May 27, 2016, 11:41:01 AM
"
Culblade wrote:

If only... the only t1 I ever saw in my long PoE career were three goddess bound (thanks Charan).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info