More Lab stuff...yaaaaay....

Really?...Really? Why? I legitimately want to know why more is being added in, including harder tasks that look like they're break apart the instant even a minor lag spike hits. The Lab is unbearable for anyone with lag, which as far as I can tell is any party that isn't in the same room as eachother. And it's tedious when it's alone. Putting aside how easy the Izaro fight normally is-- though shoutout to the game breaking bugs where half the fking party dies on entry after losing grace period, that one's a classic-- the rest of it is a fine example of why do you don't do positioning challenges in a top-down that isn't expressly built to be doing position challenges. Not to mention tying yet more content to this mess...Why? Do you guys just hate the guys that are coding in the other content, so you stuck it in a lag-infested time trap?

Please, stop making more Lab content. Balance it, sure, but please stop tying more things to it. It's not going to be the new end-game content no-matter how much you try and force it. And free up Ascendency points from it already. I mean for god sake that thread that was started right after it was launched is still on the front page. What more of a sign do you guys need that we don't like it? The entire forums being flooded with people posting asking it be removed?
Last bumped on May 29, 2016, 6:39:48 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
I mean for god sake that thread that was started right after it was launched is still on the front page. What more of a sign do you guys need that we don't like it?

when more than 5 people post the same stuff over and over and over again. these 5 guys created like 75% of total posts in that thread? 50%? there are pages (10 posts each) when they talk with eachother..
It is optional content.
"
Heelon wrote:
It is optional content.

Yeah, and it's a waste of development time and resources. If they're just going to keep churning out stuff for a single strip of content that still is having major issues, to the point that it's practically unplayable, then it's a massive waste of time. Great, it's optional and no one needs to do it; Watch a healthy majority of players just nope their way passed a couple weeks and months works because it was tied to a sinking ship...And then get upset that content that's amazing on it's own is gated behind a shit show.
"
Heelon wrote:
It is optional content.

Optional content in game where you are supposed to make your character stronger? It´s like saying adding skill points is optional, getting gear is optional... It makes your character twice as strong and it´s "optional" really?..
"
Gigaus wrote:

Yeah, and it's a waste of development time and resources. If they're just going to keep churning out stuff for a single strip of content that still is having major issues, to the point that it's practically unplayable, then it's a massive waste of time. Great, it's optional and no one needs to do it; Watch a healthy majority of players just nope their way passed a couple weeks and months works because it was tied to a sinking ship...And then get upset that content that's amazing on it's own is gated behind a shit show.

For you it might be a waste of development time. But they aren't developing the game only for you but for thousands of players. Some like it some don't that is always the case for every content that has been added. I do not like running it but i like that it exists and that i can buy the resulting items for my characters whereas others are running it for profit or simply enjoy it as an alternative endgame.
"

Optional content in game where you are supposed to make your character stronger? It´s like saying adding skill points is optional, getting gear is optional... It makes your character twice as strong and it´s "optional" really?..

You have played the game without 8 Ascendancy points for quite a while now :-) I would say it works.
"
Heelon wrote:
It is optional content.

haha. that's a good one.
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
I mean for god sake that thread that was started right after it was launched is still on the front page. What more of a sign do you guys need that we don't like it?

when more than 5 people post the same stuff over and over and over again. these 5 guys created like 75% of total posts in that thread? 50%? there are pages (10 posts each) when they talk with eachother..

And there are 5 people that like the lab that post the same stuff over and over too. Your point? Oh I know, you gotto disregard them right? So called Vocal Minority, who cares then. Well let me tell you something, you are the vocal minority too.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
Heelon wrote:
"
Gigaus wrote:

For you it might be a waste of development time. But they aren't developing the game only for you but for thousands of players. Some like it some don't that is always the case for every content that has been added. I do not like running it but i like that it exists and that i can buy the resulting items for my characters whereas others are running it for profit or simply enjoy it as an alternative endgame.

I am sure that if lab was for items enchants only there wouldn't be a problem at all. The very reason why people are against the lab in its current form are the ascendancy points. These are gated behind lab. If lab was to get enchants only and didn't affect your character development in any way (like Atziri and Rigwald) people that dislike it would just skip it and buy items they need. You call it "optional content" and it truly is not. Game is getting balanced around Ascendancy classes and their power, content difficulty is getting adjusted ect. You simply can't say that something that affects the core of the game is optional.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info