Am i Rich?

No.
"
Duskbane wrote:
AAAGH... MY OCD... you hit me right in the OCD

Tell me about it!

"
cronus wrote:
op posted his stash so he doesn't get hacked :)

Lol, that was good.

problem?
1337 21gn17ur3
friend of mine told me when i started hc every nonspend orb is a step closer to death

i have close to no orbs in my stash cause i love crafting in this game thats what is fun to me

if it is fun to you to collect ingame money and buy the gear you need without working for it so be it

i could never do that where is the achievement in that ?

on a sidenote plain 5l should cost more than 1ex ever tried to make a 5l with 36 fuses ?
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
ventiman wrote:
friend of mine told me when i started hc every nonspend orb is a step closer to death

i have close to no orbs in my stash cause i love crafting in this game thats what is fun to me

if it is fun to you to collect ingame money and buy the gear you need without working for it so be it

on a sidenote plain 5l should cost more than 1ex ever tried to make a 5l with 36 fuses ?

I think nugi was trying to get a six link and using over 300 Fusings only got 2 five links. :x
"
ventiman wrote:

^this

I love collecting orbs and spending them...even if i feel bad after a big "crafting"session :D
Last edited by moerfi91 on Feb 19, 2013, 6:44:26 AM
"
Disrespecting wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

I think nugi was trying to get a six link and using over 300 Fusings only got 2 five links. :x

300 is nothing seriuosly every cb player knows that expecting a 6l after 300 isnt realistic
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
486 fuses no 6l so far =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info