What items are getting 3D art in Prophecy? Here's two:

"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Redblade banner:Looks nice but... Nice waste of ressources. feels like it would have been a better usage of resources just adding " Redblade Banner Art mtx" in the MTX shop

Makes me want to make a redblade banner summoner. [edit: no actually I was getting confused. Redblade banner is the worst shield for summoner...]
=----------------=

I think skin xfers are a big seller btw, so more options to use with them is always good.
if their intent was really to promote the use of Skin Xfer, they should have use the idea of Cross league skin xfer that i suggested a hundred times and each time it got 200+ on reddit, which is a feat considering how many people hate me since im so awesome
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Finally, 3D art for Midnight Bargain. I can finally remove that eagle claw skin on my Summoner, lol. Btw: "in Ascendancy?" So does this mean these will be released before Prophecy?
Last edited by Hlifhildr on May 26, 2016, 9:14:24 PM
"
Isdp wrote:
Seriously ? ... What a waste of time if you guys spend effort and hours on making a 3D art for an item nobody uses.

"
Isdp wrote:
I play HC so no I don't transmog.
And I'm not even talking about the fact that the 3D art is fugly ACCORDING TO ME.

So "ACCORDING TO YOU" it's a waste of time, and nobody uses it, because you don't transmog, because you die in HC?

Makes sense. 10/10. Strong Argument.

lel

PS: Sexy shield skin. Would use.

SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on May 26, 2016, 10:02:58 PM
Yeah I kinda keep on forgetting you can't go against GGG's descision making on the forums everytime.

As someone said, the 3D art making is strongly aiming toward tran$mog.. Ops my bad. $kin tran$fer.
Ops did it again. Dang.

And no I don't mind paying for alternate skin in POE since I have a buttload of alternate spell animations and whatnot. But I would never approve of that stupid transmog @ charges you have to pay.

"
So "ACCORDING TO YOU" it's a waste of time, and nobody uses it, because you don't transmog, because you die in HC?

Wow.
You basicly took two distincts quotes/posts to make one.
So you basicly are making me say something I never said.

Well played.
Last edited by Isdp on May 26, 2016, 10:15:33 PM
"
AmityXIII wrote:

"
Isdp wrote:
Wow.
You basicly took two distincts quotes/posts to make one.
So you basicly are making me say something I never said.

Well played.

"
Isdp wrote:
Seriously ? ... What a waste of time if you guys spend effort and hours on making a 3D art for an item nobody uses.

"
Fightgarr wrote:
do u even transmog

bro

?

"
Isdp wrote:
I play HC so no I don't transmog.
And I'm not even talking about the fact that the 3D art is fugly ACCORDING TO ME.

"
Isdp wrote:
And no I don't mind paying for alternate skin ... since I have a buttload ... .

"
Isdp wrote:
Ops did it again. Dang.

You wat m8?
Ops, I did it again.

Did I mention that shield skin is sexy?
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on May 26, 2016, 10:58:52 PM
That Midnight Bargain 3D art is sick.

But what happened to the plan to introduce permanent cross league skin transfer MTX that Chris once ( a year ago or so ) mentioned. Are there any plans to introduce those yet or has the idea been dismissed ?
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on May 26, 2016, 11:07:44 PM
Well, it is a waste of resources since it's a very rare, and potentially unacquirable item in most Leagues, regardless of Transmog usage or not..

But once we get Cross-League Skin Transfers, then that's another story.

Looks good nonetheless.

I wish we could get Cloak of Defiance sometime soon..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Well, it is a waste of resources since it's a very rare, and potentially unacquirable item in most Leagues, regardless of Transmog usage or not..

But IF we get Cross-League Skin Transfers, then that's another story.

Looks good nonetheless.

I wish we could get Cloak of Defiance sometime soon..
ftfy
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
And here I was, hoping for geofri's sanctuary, rententance and/or whispering ice... oh well, whatever.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
What items are getting 3D art in Prophecy? Here's two

I want Redblade Banner. I want it so hard.
Midnight bargain is good, wands need more skins and that is a great choice.
Good on ya, GGG.

Any news on when/if we will get options for using weapon effects on shields?
KMGL Guild: /3193350
twitch.tv/AethrozTV

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info