What items are getting 3D art in Prophecy? Here's two:

Last edited by Qarl on May 26, 2016, 9:15:12 PM
Last bumped on May 29, 2016, 2:04:17 AM
Seriously ?

Redblade banner ?
Midnight Bargain ?

"
Redblade Banner was exclusive to the Warbands league. It is currently only obtainable by trading or through Zana's map device.

What a waste of time if you guys spend effort and hours on making a 3D art for an item nobody uses.
Sweet, was hoping for another unique wand to have a 3d art. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Nice for midnight!
"
Isdp wrote:

What a waste of time if you guys spend effort and hours on making a 3D art for an item nobody uses.

do u even transmog

bro

?
I play HC so no I don't transmog.

And I'm not even talking about the fact that the 3D art is fugly ACCORDING TO ME.
Mightnight: Sweet, really nice seeing wand Skin xfer

Redblade banner:Looks nice but... Nice waste of ressources. feels like it would have been a better usage of resources just adding " Redblade Banner Art mtx" in the MTX shop
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 26, 2016, 8:45:04 PM
Nice, these look great.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
How strange.
Casually casual.

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Redblade banner:Looks nice but... Nice waste of ressources. feels like it would have been a better usage of resources just adding " Redblade Banner Art mtx" in the MTX shop

Makes me want to make a redblade banner summoner. [edit: no actually I was getting confused. Redblade banner is the worst shield for summoner...]
=----------------=

I think skin xfers are a big seller btw, so more options to use with them is always good.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on May 26, 2016, 9:04:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info