Generosity

You can give allies aura's that would normally affect only you, e.g. Heralds/AA, correct?
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on May 26, 2016, 5:45:57 PM
Last bumped on May 30, 2016, 7:09:50 PM
Heralds and Arctic Armour are not Auras.

EDIT: Compare a Herald gem with Hatred, Anger, Wrath, a Purity, Vitality, Discipline, Clarity, Grace, Determination, etc. When you mouse over a gem from the second set, you see the tag "Aura." When you mouse over a Herald or Arctic Armour, you do not see the "Aura" tag.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on May 26, 2016, 5:48:28 PM
No, Heralds and AA are not auras and are unaffected by Generosity.
Danke Schoen
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on May 26, 2016, 5:50:21 PM
In turn, you can use Victarios Chest which grants generosity and reduced mana reservation and slot all herals + AA in it and they will all get the bonus and not suffer from generosity.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
That is true, but I'm going full support for some friends :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info