Invisible threats + exp loss, the real cancer of this game

"
"
joachimbond wrote:
"
from the spawning of them untill the first hit is a while, if you see stuff popping up, use your whirling blades and gtfo :D ?

oh, so your game-wide solution is for every character to have whirling blades?

nice b8 m8, I r8 8/8
offcoarse, what other movement ability is there that comes even close to the speed of wb :P ?

Because speed is what everything is about, right? never mind people who have to use wands or staves because of their build...

You really want a nerf to w/b don't you?
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
Wispo wrote:

I see, but problems arises when the flaws are 100% of the game, and not of the player, because if DEVS have decided that by its nature, spark can travel offscreen.... and if DEVS have decided that a reflect aura is already active on a mob that is offscreen.... well, the players have not flaws or fault at all :/
So any increased projectile speed and increased duration is the devs fault for forcing you to take it?

"
Wispo wrote:
[
Is not "shoot slower"... is lightning that is "unreliable". Even shooting sowly, just one single spark that hits a reflect mob with its upper lightning scale (nearly max damage) and you are f..cked :/
You know that's bunk. You said you have 41k dps. How much is that per spark? I'm guessing some of your dos is coming from the ps part and not the d part. Reflect is 14%. Even if your single spark damage was 41k, the reflect would be 5740 damage. If you had the minimum 75% lightning resist on your lightning build, that would make the hit 1435. That would not kill you. Even 3 hits at that damage would not kill you with 4500 life. Certainly you'd have enough time to react...stop attacking+topaz flask. I'd run Purity of Lightning though if I were trying to mitigate lightning reflect.

Also, there are other ways to vacate the hit range of devourers when they pop up. Even turbo you have enough time to hit a quicksilver and run before they hit. It's not like the old days where they'd hit you as they popped up and would all pop up at once around you.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
And1111 wrote:
4k life...

What part of the word REFLECT you don't understand? ^.^
What part of the concept "arrives in an instant 5-6 1,5k+ damage EACH spikes from off screen" is so difficult? ^.^
What part of the idea that hits of over 6k damage (i have experimented them on my 15k ES CI exile) means equally death with 4k as well as with 5k life? ;)
"
Wispo wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:
4k life...

What part of the concept "arrives in an instant 5-6 1,5k+ damage EACH spikes from off screen" is so difficult? ^.^
What part of the idea that hits of over 6k damage (i have experimented them on my 15k ES CI exile) means equally death with 4k as well as with 5k life? ;)

Leech gem and vaal pact m8.And yeah,4k life is joke with reflect or without it.Even Mathil has at least 5k life on his builds :D
Last edited by And1111 on May 26, 2016, 2:42:13 PM
build a better build then - this clearly fails on reflect

your pool is too low, your defences suck (porcupines.. really? please at least fix your flasks and report how porcupines are still an issue) but your DAMAGE is alright, in the top-end regions. typical recipe for disaster.

youve copied some concepts (proj speed spark), applied it with ONLY dps in mind and now.. you do what many did before: ask for removal of all what makes your build look like fail. instead of overcoming challenges and understanding that maybe YOU are wrong - YOU want to change everything around YOU.

that might just work.. /sarcasm

btw - asking for OFFSCREEN reflect to be removed (because 'unfair') while building your character specifically to kill everything offscreen (because killing stuff that cannot shoot back is suddenly 'fair') is gross

or better yet, have a 4-link curse on hit setup with spark, curse on hit, warlord's mark, and increased duration. Throw a couple of those out there for each pack you encounter. In addition to your vaal pact and life leech gem, you'll never have a problem dying to reflect again. It'll only be those volatiles that pose a threat to you. So get some knockback on your jewels.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Last edited by joachimbond on May 26, 2016, 2:43:31 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
I put all my nodes into damage. so i dont have space to get defence. Game is stupid becasue monsters kills me

xD

maybe it is not game fault but your build just suck and you should make it better?

So, tell me (i'm hironic, you must not tell me anything, because i KNOW that it' s game's fault to STILL have shitty mechanics like reflect, mechanics of which players are complaining by forever...)...

-HOW do you make reflect immune a build that 1) has already very low dps (27k... the serious sparkers out there reach 100k....) and 2) is an "experiment" with a full elemental penetration?
-HOW do you reach with a witch, far from endurance charge nodes and forced to use BLUE gems (=not lightning coil), the necessary physical defense to survice to the spikes on death of SIX porcupine goliaths in a t9 map? With basalts? Too little of a mitigation trust me, that bastards robs you a ton of HP/ES even with basalt up (already tested with my CI toon)
-HOW you avoid a death when a rare HASTE AURA devourer spawns super fast under you and AT THE SAME TIME (maybe due to the combo haste + rogues grip) annihilates you with a single hit in a very narrow corridor?

Easy to talk without knowing huh? ;) Have you seen my tree for saying with sureness that i have only damage nodes? No... ;)

Blah blah blah... all good at talking... but who knows WHY so MANY people are complaining from YEARS for reflect, for offscreens, for one shots.... ;)
"
And1111 wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:
4k life...

Leech gem and vaal pact m8.And yeah,4k life is joke with reflect or without it.Even Mathil has at least 5k life on his builds :D

No leech + vall pact saves you from a one shot by reflect, mate :)
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:

I see, but problems arises when the flaws are 100% of the game, and not of the player, because if DEVS have decided that by its nature, spark can travel offscreen.... and if DEVS have decided that a reflect aura is already active on a mob that is offscreen.... well, the players have not flaws or fault at all :/
So any increased projectile speed and increased duration is the devs fault for forcing you to take it?

"
Wispo wrote:
[
Is not "shoot slower"... is lightning that is "unreliable". Even shooting sowly, just one single spark that hits a reflect mob with its upper lightning scale (nearly max damage) and you are f..cked :/
You know that's bunk. You said you have 41k dps. How much is that per spark? I'm guessing some of your dos is coming from the ps part and not the d part. Reflect is 14%. Even if your single spark damage was 41k, the reflect would be 5740 damage. If you had the minimum 75% lightning resist on your lightning build, that would make the hit 1435. That would not kill you. Even 3 hits at that damage would not kill you with 4500 life. Certainly you'd have enough time to react...stop attacking+topaz flask. I'd run Purity of Lightning though if I were trying to mitigate lightning reflect.

Also, there are other ways to vacate the hit range of devourers when they pop up. Even turbo you have enough time to hit a quicksilver and run before they hit. It's not like the old days where they'd hit you as they popped up and would all pop up at once around you.

Have i telled that i have increased duration and proj speed? NO ;) All of you, all you can do is PRESUME to know my build ;) And i haven't sayed 41k dps, but 27k :)
Just play with this bro, no more problem :^)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info