Invisible threats + exp loss, the real cancer of this game

"
reflect is easy, just don't do more damage than you can take, so 4.5k hp, assuming 75% lightning res, don't shoot out more than 18k damage of the screen in half a second.

i run a shadow with 3k hp and 80k tooltip dps freezing pulse pyre crit thingy which flies offscreen, and i haven't killed myself yet since just don't mash down the button, actually look at how much i shoot out

Is not "shoot slower"... is lightning that is "unreliable". Even shooting sowly, just one single spark that hits a reflect mob with its upper lightning scale (nearly max damage) and you are f..cked :/

Reflect is a terrible mechanic.

Same thing for porcupines. One single arc... hits offscreen porcupines with upper scale damage.... one billion spikes :/

All the offscreen (=invisible) mechanics should go away, player side and mobs side... :/
All the game must be only that wich is actually visible on screen :/
"
"
joachimbond wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Because they have made a game where you have to learn to avoid dying... not just beat it with passive game mechanics.

How do you avoid dying to that devourer, smartass?
from the spawning of them untill the first hit is a while, if you see stuff popping up, use your whirling blades and gtfo :D ?

Is not always that easy... that devourer was mega speedy, and at the same time it popped, my witch was already in paradise :/ A game should give time to react, not instead intentionally make you lose exp in an arbitrary and unavoidable manner
"
"
joachimbond wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Because they have made a game where you have to learn to avoid dying... not just beat it with passive game mechanics.

from the spawning of them untill the first hit is a while, if you see stuff popping up, use your whirling blades and gtfo :D ?

oh, so your game-wide solution is for every character to have whirling blades?

nice b8 m8, I r8 8/8
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Watch_in_Awe wrote:
And I am level 90, so I see a lot of level 60+ amulets.

whole level 90?
oh, ok, you played this game effectively worth of 15 hours.
gj, you won it uninstall now.

If everybody you tell to uninstall listens to you you'll be playing the game alone. Is that your aim oh elite one?
"
joachimbond wrote:
"
"
joachimbond wrote:

oh, so your game-wide solution is for every character to have whirling blades?

nice b8 m8, I r8 8/8
offcoarse, what other movement ability is there that comes even close to the speed of wb :P ?
4k life...
"
I put all my nodes into damage. so i dont have space to get defence. Game is stupid becasue monsters kills me

xD

maybe it is not game fault but your build just suck and you should make it better?

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on May 26, 2016, 1:57:42 PM
yea git gud m9
"
plodd wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Watch_in_Awe wrote:

whole level 90?

If everybody you tell to uninstall listens to you you'll be playing the game alone. Is that your aim oh elite one?

im ok with that.
No rest for the wicked
"
plodd wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Watch_in_Awe wrote:

whole level 90?

I just dont lik when people think they are best players with best build and game is stupid becasue they cant beat it.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info