Map boss balance wtf?

Ambrius and infernal king are jokes in comparaison to eater of soul. Balance pls.
I dunno. I have 4K hp, evade build with lightning strike and I can pretty much facetank all of them.. just get high dmg and lifesteal, pop vaal grace and kill them.
was good fix. Seemed to me Graveyard boss would attack faster and aim alot better then Necropolis boss. I was able to do Necro boss easy but would get near wrecked on Graveyard boss making her auto skip for me ;)
WTB Map drops since 2013
"
"
Serge91 wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Graveyard Merveil was hard?

Necropolis one needed a buff, so that's cool. Hopefully it'll be more challenging now.

But Phantasmagoria is ridiculous... First time I tried that Map, I got oneshot off screen by the boss. -.-

Yeah, Graveyard's Merveil is a lot stronger than the Necropolis. This is because in Graveyard there is only the first form, which is the strongest one. Necro have been easy because of the two forms of Merveil, both with low life for balance question i suppose (and, the second form, is fucking easy).

Honestly I've never had any problems with the Phantasmagoria boss map. But I wont deny it is 10x more difficult than the other t4-7 bosses.

Jungle Valley's boss is very easy now. I dont think anyone here can remember how it was 4 years ago lol.

I'm interested to hear what builds you played last league such that Phanta wasn't a problem. FYI I pretty much always go Life + Armour so that might bias my opinion a bit.

Jungle Valley is easy in the sense that the brute force counter is AoE damage, and EVERYONE is playing AoE damage builds. Hence why I ranked it very low.

Smashed without any problems with a "melee" build: BV elemental overload, with very low dps non crit. Pure life (5k and some armour) scion. This fight cant be slow. If you can't kill it fast (and kill fast the minion she raises), you are surely gonna die.

And killed offscreen with fireballs with 3 rolling flames. Though i admit, this is not really a fair play XD. But, after all, even the boss attacks offscreen... so it is fair in some way. This time i did a trickster CI.
Last edited by Serge91 on Jun 1, 2016, 3:32:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info