We should make a sexy calender with POE streamers

it would be great to raise funds for charity :3
Last bumped on May 25, 2016, 5:27:35 PM
Wait...there are sexy streamers? Maybe I should start watching streams.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I'm not the best judge of that but Mathil, Ziggy, Zenocide and perhaps others I can't think of seem good looking. Mathil is in pretty good shape too. Ziggy is a babyface but some actually dig this.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
You can use the yellow dress picture for Zeno, banana for mathil, hand-swallowing for phox and the 2 exalt from box pic for ziggy.
GATHER THEM
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
You can use the yellow dress picture for Zeno, banana for mathil, hand-swallowing for phox and the 2 exalt from box pic for ziggy.
GATHER THEM

that would make a nice start for the calendar
Sexy PoE Streamer Calender?

There are other sexy Streamers besides mathil?
"
Sexy PoE Streamer Calender?

There are other sexy Streamers besides mathil?

ZiggyD sexy geeky side :3
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:43:00 PM
For Ziggy you could use the O face each time he rips :D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
mark1030 wrote:
Wait...there are sexy streamers? Maybe I should start watching streams.

If you've ever seen a well done traditional ribbon dance, you'd know that the streamers can be just as alluring as the dancers themselves. Sometimes it is the combination of dancer and ribbon that is sexy - here's one out in public not wearing a stitch of clothing...

Spoiler
(Yes it is SFW)

Spoiler
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info