Zombie Orpheus Entertainment / Dead Gentleman Productions

I found Humans & Households to be a tad disappointing.

However, I binge-watched every scrap of Journey Quest! It was so nicely done, and gently funny, that I forgot it was an amateur production (more or less). I'm looking forward to Season 3, and I'll be watching other vids from these guys, as well. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on May 28, 2016, 12:26:07 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I found Humans & Households to be a tad disappointing.

However, I binge-watched every scrap of Journey Quest! It was so nicely done, and gently funny, that I forgot it was an amateur production (more or less). I'm looking forward to Season 3, and I'll be watching other vids from these guys, as well. =^[.]^=

I personally really liked Humans and households, even if about halfway through the twist ending was a little obvious. I just enjoy parodies of that genre, though I don't really watch the genre itself.

JQ is my favorite series by them though, followed by Gamers.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Bump
Always looking to give these guys more visibility.

Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info