Zombie Orpheus Entertainment / Dead Gentleman Productions

Anyone else watch their stuff?
For those who haven't they have a lot of table top rpg based humor
Would post a link but I'm at work so I can't get on YT :(
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last bumped on May 30, 2016, 3:07:10 PM
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Thanks man!
What's your favorite series by them.
I think mine is JQ.
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:
Thanks man!
What's your favorite series by them.
I think mine is JQ.

I haven't had a chance to watch much, yet. I just applied my YouTubeFu to finding the link. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Well hopefully you'll find some entertainment out of their content. I know I do.
"
Einkil wrote:
Well hopefully you'll find some entertainment out of their content. I know I do.

Really, it's simply a matter of deciding where to start! =@[.]@=
Last edited by Raycheetah on May 27, 2016, 1:36:40 AM
Fair enough! I'll always suggest starting with the Gamers Trilogy, but any series is a good starting point.
Just pulling one out of the list, I really enjoyed the Pantheist Cleric video. =^[.]^=
Humans & Housholds is brilliant.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
Humans & Housholds is brilliant.

I saw that title and was reminded of an old parody comic in the original AD&D Dungeon Master's Guide (back in the previous millennium), titled, "Papers & Paychecks."

=^[.]^=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info