Whats Builds you Going for next league ?

I'm thinking Ground slam lol I know its basic but I'm sure ill get to T11 atleast
Last bumped on May 24, 2016, 3:37:35 AM
Hierophant Incinerate planned, might change once we learn more about the changes in 2.3 tho and/or new uniques are revealed.

Hoping for a slight incinerate buff (10-15%).

Also want to try out the dancing dervish during the next league, on a secondary build.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
I didn't even think of incinerate
"
CommonCold702 wrote:
I didn't even think of incinerate

Well it got nerfed rather harshly, but I like the mechanics of it (doesn't root you in place for too long, sustained constant DPS and not spike, competitive damage without crit).

Also we now have Elemental Overload and Elemental Focus which should offset the Spell Echo / Damage nerfs it sustained a bit (still weaker but can't have everything).
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on May 23, 2016, 6:57:48 PM
Honestly until they reveal ascendancy changes cant tell.

Ice nova something though.
Git R Dun!
Elemental hit / manual Discharge unarmed Elementalist with Crown of Eyes, Romira and Doryani's fist.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
hybrid necromancer using new unique chest for animate weapon. I might do it on standard first to test out though.
"
raics wrote:
Elemental hit / manual Discharge unarmed Elementalist with Crown of Eyes, Romira and Doryani's fist.

Sounds cool. Coulple Martial Artistrys?
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
raics wrote:

Sounds cool. Coulple Martial Artistrys?

It's limited to one but yes, of course :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:

Hey, similar to mine.

Gonna start off with a tri-ele trapper (all three premades, no custom traps) to build some currency, then, once i can buy some uniques (most notably Carcass Jack)...

Dory's Fist icecrash-comk-discharge, with cyclone for bosskilling.

As a Trickster, assuming the other choices (hierophant, inquisitor, and elementalist) don't become better for my priorities (although tbh, there's no 4th notable I'd want in Trickster, i'd probably just take 2 minor nodes with the last couple points... but even factoring in the other classes' potential 4th notables, atm Trickster still will be better than the others for me).

I've run the build a couple times in the past, i keep improving on the setup bit by bit, but i only took it to like lvl 75 this league (something else caught my interest and derailed me), so i wanna take it to 90 and do the challenges with it this time around.

Also, tbh I wouldn't bother with CoE on that. It kinda depends where your tree takes you, but for the most part on my build (which takes me through shadow, witch, and templar areas with a touch of Scion) there wasn't really enough spell damage to justify dealing with CoE... I opted instead to use Rime Gaze as it gave me a psuedo-5L for my cyclone (the chest was dedicated to the CoMK setup).

Also: ew, manual discharge. Tried it in my setup (on a staff in my back weapon set), just wasn't worth it, even with the decent amount of cast speed i accrued.
Last edited by Shppy on May 23, 2016, 8:10:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info